“Good food in a Sports Bar restaurant”

Classics Bar & Grill
Ranked #112 of 273 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Shreveport, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food in a Sports Bar restaurant”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

This restaurant is in the Clarion Hotel on Central Avenue. I have eaten several meals there and the food is consistently good. Not the best food I ever had but well worth the visit especially if you are staying at the Clarion. It is alot of fun during football season and on game night.

Breakfast is also good. Not the fastest service I every had but the staff is very friendly.

• Visited September 2012

“Tremendous food!”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Service was slow, but worth the wait! I was startled at how good the food was! Nothing fancy, but excellent flavor. Great ballpark theme and decor.

Visited September 2012
Camden, Arkansas
“Just Okay”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I ate dinner and breakfast here as I was staying at the Clarion where this restaurant is located. Both times I was the only customer, so the service was great. The breakfast was basic at a reasonable price. They advertise they have the best burgers in Hot Springs. I didn't have time to sample burgers anywhere else in town, but there is a Sonic right up the road and I like their burgers more.

It is configured as a Sports Bar with wall to wall TV's.

• Visited April 2012
Louisiana
“It was ok but not great”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We ate at Classics because it was in the clarion hotel where we were staying. The food was very average but the prices were good. The service was good as well. I would only recommend this restaurant for convenience.

“NICE LITTLE PLACE”
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We stayed in the clarion resort. Classics is there on the first floor. We had breakfast there in the mornings and ate lunch there once. The breakfast was great. The hamburgers are excellent. Our waitresses were personable and did a great job.