“We love Facci's!!”
Review of Facci's In The Park - CLOSED

Facci's In The Park
Reviewed 7 July 2011

They are only open one day a week and that is Wednesday's, therefore my family and I look forward to Wednesday's! :) I always order the mostaccioli - it is made with penne pasta, mozzarella cheese melted directly on top of the pasta, then topped with sauce and a meatball. Their sauce is fantastic and they even sell it by the jar! :) Facci's is a very special restaurant - family owned and operated. The service is rather slow because it is nearly a one man show. The owner appears to do most everything, from taking your order, waiting on you and even checking you out. But, it's totally worth it!!

1  Thank Lauren_Hardin
There are newer reviews for Facci's In The Park

Reviewed 29 December 2010

The free bread you get while you wait is so good! My favorite thing to order is the spaghetti (you always get a huge serving) and the garlic bread that comes with it is great! Tastes homecooked and just how i like it. My only problem with the place is the restaurant its self i just wish it was bigger and nicer. It is definitely a "home turned into a restaurant" kind of place. I prefer to order my food to go more often, you get the same huge serving and the garlic bread.

1  Thank aleegirl19
Reviewed 22 December 2010

This is the best Italian food in America!!!
If they are offering the mushroom soup, order it!
Manaccotti is my favorite it is delicious.

1  Thank Lanie R
Reviewed 10 February 2009

If you're looking for Olive Garden, stay away but if you're looking for somewhere to eat and talk and then eat and talk some more, a place that cooks food the way Mama or Nonna did, then this is the place! The focaccia is to die for, wonderful antipasti, excellent veal and don't forget to leave room for the canoli. Hope you enjoy, I certainly did!

1  Thank 479bear
Reviewed 6 December 2008

I researched TripAdvisor before my wife and I came to Hot Springs for our anniversary. Last night we went to Facci's because of the reviews on this website. We looked at the menu as soon as we walked in to see if there was something that sounded good because we had eaten at Angel's for lunch.

We found something that we thought each of us would enjoy and were sat at a table immediately. There was a man sitting at a table adjacent from us who made the comment, "Now y'all are starting to get busy." I looked around the restaurant and saw that it wasn't even half full, so his comment caught me by surprise. After we were seated, we waited about 4-5 minutes before our drink order was taken. It was another 4-5 minutes before our drinks were delivered after taking our order! My wife ordered a sandwich and I ordered the Penne with Vodka Sauce. It was advertised full page on the back of the menu, so I decided to give it a try. The waitress brought out bread with dipping oil and I thought the bread was delicious! I wasn't impressed with the dipping sauce mixture - it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. We were given our salads and I was thinking to myself, "That bread was good, so I bet our dinner will be great!". After waiting approximately 20-25 minutes for our food, the waitress finally brought it out. The portion was huge and was very hot, but I was disappointed after taking the first bite. My wife enjoyed her sandwich and after taking a bite, I wish that I had ordered the same. We had to wait an extended time for our drink refills and I kept wondering what was taking the wait staff so long. Apparently we weren't the only ones who felt like the service was below par. We overheard two other tables talking about how the service was poor and wondered what took so long.

When my wife and I return to Hot Springs, we will think twice about giving Facci's a second chance.