“Love This Place”
Review of Facci's In The Park - CLOSED

Facci's In The Park
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Facci's has delicious food. Tons of choices with an easy style and relaxed atmosphere. I order the Cesar Salad and let me tell you, it is the best ever. Full of a variety of finely chopped vegetables, fresh lettuce, and a ample serving of dressing. This is a full meal for me. I've also tried the vegetarian lasagna, eggplant parmigiana, and spaghetti marinara. All of these are equally rich, tasty and in a generous portion. The only bad thing about Facci's is that it is open only on Wednesdays. Guess that is actually good or I'd be eating out a lot more!

1  Thank 4wanderers

Reviewed 20 August 2011

Facci's has been my favorite restaurant for as long as I can remember. I hate that they are only open one day a week since it's hard for me to get there during the week. They have the best alfredo sauce ever and the bread is fabulous! Very friendly people and they always come to see how the meal was. Not a fancy atmosphere but with the food as good as it is and the friendly staff, you cant complain. My son is not a fan of Italian food but he loves their spaghetti. I can promise you will be completely satisfied with the food here. There is none other like it!

1  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed 7 July 2011

They are only open one day a week and that is Wednesday's, therefore my family and I look forward to Wednesday's! :) I always order the mostaccioli - it is made with penne pasta, mozzarella cheese melted directly on top of the pasta, then topped with sauce and a meatball. Their sauce is fantastic and they even sell it by the jar! :) Facci's is a very special restaurant - family owned and operated. The service is rather slow because it is nearly a one man show. The owner appears to do most everything, from taking your order, waiting on you and even checking you out. But, it's totally worth it!!

1  Thank Lauren_Hardin
Reviewed 29 December 2010

The free bread you get while you wait is so good! My favorite thing to order is the spaghetti (you always get a huge serving) and the garlic bread that comes with it is great! Tastes homecooked and just how i like it. My only problem with the place is the restaurant its self i just wish it was bigger and nicer. It is definitely a "home turned into a restaurant" kind of place. I prefer to order my food to go more often, you get the same huge serving and the garlic bread.

1  Thank aleegirl19
Reviewed 22 December 2010

This is the best Italian food in America!!!
If they are offering the mushroom soup, order it!
Manaccotti is my favorite it is delicious.

1  Thank Lanie R