“Great breakfast”

Ranked #18 of 288 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Nice people, good food. Try the basil, spinach, and tomato omelette. The standard fare looked pretty good, too.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We even waited for the crowd to thin out before we went but still had to wait and when we were seated, we had to wait even more. I get it, good food is worth waiting for and I'm cool with that but it was just ok food with slow service. It almost seemed like our waitress was more concerned with the big group of people, and I get that too, bigger table, bigger tip, but that doesn't make up for pour service.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The place is small with basic furniture. Service was very good. The menu offers choices of omelet size, sides which helps provide the type and size meal you want. Opens at 7 am.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

The food was tasty, the waitress was nice and the service was quick. Would recommend! They served great breakfast food even at lunchtime.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I will not come to Hot Springs and not stop in for breakfast of lunch. It is one of the best places I have ever found to eat and offers the feel of home with many options to fit everyone in the family from the Pioneer that feels my husband up to the omelettes for my mom that has to have gluten free food. Everyone is so friendly and really make you feel loved and valued. So ready for my next trip so I can stop there again!