“Prime Rib Sandwich Was Great!”
Review of Brick House Grill

Brick House Grill
Ranked #33 of 290 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Brick House is located in historic downtown Hot Springs in the most unique building...Spencer's Corner. Downstairs dining room overlooks the plaza of Spencer's Corner and the upstairs has exposed beams and brick walls overlooking the Convention Center, Tower Mountain, and the old Army Navy Hospital. The food is outstanding.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

First time to eat at the Brick House. After filling up on catfish in Louisiana, I was not real hungry at supper so I ordered the open faced prime rib sandwich. It hit the spot. Delivered medium rare as requested. Service was fast, food was great. Very little parking in front of the property but pleanty of parking behind the building, just have quarters for the meters. Will be back!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

But Jim wasn't happy with his. I had the sirloin tip salad. The only negative was the bacon bits. They were rock hard. Steak was tender and tasty. I got the house dressing called cheese and wine. Excellent dressing. Jim had barbecue shrimp and cole slaw. He said the shrimp was too spicy and no comment on the slaw. He didn't eat it.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great service - we got our food to-go so we only interacted for a little bit but it was still really good. Lots of different burgers, too. If you're looking for a place to go - its worth going to. :)

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Prime rib open faced sandwich and the club sandwich. Food was perfectly prepared with high quality ingredients. The Beer was ice cold with several on tap to choose from. The only reason I gave this a 4 was the staff could have been a little friendlier.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose this restaurant because they have such a variety on their menu. We got very mixed results on the food we received. My husband ordered the large prime rib with a loaded baked potato and he loved his meal. I ordered the mahi mahi with cucumber dill sauce and asparagus. We waited a little while for our food but when it came out our waiter set mine on the table and said ,"we're out of the sauce for your fish so I brought you drawn butter instead." I told him that the sauce was half the reason that I ordered it and that I was unhappy. He offered to get me something else warning it would be a while before I could get anything, so I ordered the chicken breast. 2 minutes later he returns with my same plate and said that they decided to make more sauce. If it was that simple to make more sauce then why didn't they do that in the first place? My asparagus was very soggy and there was also a soggy french fry mixed in with it. The lady behind us sent back her asparagus. My meal cost $16.50 and it only came with the one vegetable, so needless to say I left hungry and disappointed. Very overpriced.