“A comfortable place to go alone”
Review of Brick House Grill

Brick House Grill
Ranked #38 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Brick House is located in historic downtown Hot Springs in the most unique building...Spencer's Corner. Downstairs dining room overlooks the plaza of Spencer's Corner and the upstairs has exposed beams and brick walls overlooking the Convention Center, Tower Mountain, and the old Army Navy Hospital. The food is outstanding.
Houston
“A comfortable place to go alone”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I was traveling to Hot Springs for business. I generally prefer to sit at a restaurant bar for dinner but I am often wary that doing so will invite unwanted attention. The bartender was so nice and when I originally avoided the virtually full bar to sit at a bar table, she assured me there was room and the folks sitting there were really nice (they were). My food was excellent. The first time I had lunch there i had the turkey club and the turkey was like turkey just cooked, not typical deli turkey. When I went for dinner, I had the filet, sautéed mushrooms and french fries. Wine list was well edited with good choices.

Visited December 2013

Monroe, Louisiana
“Prime Rib Sandwich Was Great!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

First time to eat at the Brick House. After filling up on catfish in Louisiana, I was not real hungry at supper so I ordered the open faced prime rib sandwich. It hit the spot. Delivered medium rare as requested. Service was fast, food was great. Very little parking in front of the property but pleanty of parking behind the building, just have quarters for the meters. Will be back!

• Visited November 2013
Wichita Falls, Texas
“My salad was good”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

But Jim wasn't happy with his. I had the sirloin tip salad. The only negative was the bacon bits. They were rock hard. Steak was tender and tasty. I got the house dressing called cheese and wine. Excellent dressing. Jim had barbecue shrimp and cole slaw. He said the shrimp was too spicy and no comment on the slaw. He didn't eat it.

• Visited October 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good food, nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great service - we got our food to-go so we only interacted for a little bit but it was still really good. Lots of different burgers, too. If you're looking for a place to go - its worth going to. :)

Visited October 2013
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Good food, Good price”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Prime rib open faced sandwich and the club sandwich. Food was perfectly prepared with high quality ingredients. The Beer was ice cold with several on tap to choose from. The only reason I gave this a 4 was the staff could have been a little friendlier.

Visited September 2013