“So good, reminded us of home!”
Review of The English Muffin

The English Muffin
Ranked #25 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Cafe
Guthrie, Oklahoma
“So good, reminded us of home!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We're visiting from Oklahoma and this reminded us so much of our much beloved hometown cafe we frequent. There were lots of locals eating breakfast while we were there - which I take as a good sign.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tara Y

Houston, Texas
“Nice Breakfast”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We enjoyed our breakfast at the English Muffin, but it wasn't exceptionally good by any means. A couple of things need to be mentioned. First of all, they sell english muffins of various flavors, and I was excited about this because I had never had a flavored muffin and assumed they made them there, especially since the name of their restaurant is The English Muffin. They do not. They are made by Wolferman's and come in a bag just like the ones at the grocery store. I know this because I bought four of them for take out and they were delivered to my table in one of the bags they came to the restaurant in. Also, their bathroom was somewhat dirty. Not like it hadn't been cleaned that morning, but dusty and dirty overall. They do have a decent view of the lake, and I did enjoy my breakfast. I just wasn't really taken with the place.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank CasualTravelers96
“Very friendly”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Looked across my hotel window and saw this restaurant . We had a great breakfast with very friendly and efficient service. Thinking of going back there tomorrow before we go home.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gail S
Malakoff, Texas, United States
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

The English Muffin is an excellent place to eat breakfast! I had the egg, bacon, and toast sandwich. It was so good! The waitress was really nice. I highly recommend eating breakfast here!

Hollister, Missouri, Usa
“Food overshadowed”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This small place was recommended by a friend. The food was good but a 40-minute wait after ordering took the luster off. From a quality, time, and price standpoint the value isn't there.

• Visited March 2014