“Won't come back”

Oaklawn Racing & Gaming
Ranked #13 of 78 things to do in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: An unusual feature to see in a National Park is this world-class horseracing track.
Honolulu, Hawaii
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Won't come back”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was a regular at the casino, but since they've screwed me, I won't be back. Machine got stuck in the middle of a 10x bonus, and I lost out on bonus and casino refused to give me what I felt I was entitled to-which was easily already $1000 to be paid out. They offered me a free drink (to which I don't drink). I'll spend my money elsewhere. Go to Mississippi casinos, they are much better, pay out more and they also don't charge you for drinks when you're playing the slots. Oaklawn charges for drinks,to which they should be complementary like other casinos.

Visited January 2014
7 Thank DearJuddNelson

Burleson, Texas
174 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Lots of slots”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Nice clean casino. No table games but lots of different slot machines and video machines including craps. Minimum bets were $.25 on the penny slots.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank richardderose
West Monroe, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Enjoyable entertainment if you like slots”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

They are expanding the casino. Large gaming area already with a wide variety of slots and video poker. The restaurant has real good mostly home style food.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank jewelnurse
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great oysters”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We'll the oysters at the track are amazing...I'm not very into gambling but it's an interesting place. Wish there was more history or more to do for the non-gambler spouses and friends who go there with their gambling compadres.

Visited February 2014
Pensacola, Florida
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Great Track! Beautiful Place!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This really is a great horse track! Nice, nice place...and they are currently expanding it and doing some renovations! Very nice, just wish they ran the ponies a little more frequently!!!

Visited July 2014