“Tight machines”

Oaklawn Racing & Gaming
Ranked #12 of 83 things to do in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: An unusual feature to see in a National Park is this world-class horseracing track.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I never put $20 into a one dollar slot and didn't hit at least once in my life. The quarter slots were just as bad. Avoid this place likie the plague.

9  Thank sandisan

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was a regular at the casino, but since they've screwed me, I won't be back. Machine got stuck in the middle of a 10x bonus, and I lost out on bonus and casino refused to give me what I felt I was entitled to-which was easily already $1000 to be paid out. They offered me a free drink (to which I don't drink). I'll spend my money elsewhere. Go to Mississippi casinos, they are much better, pay out more and they also don't charge you for drinks when you're playing the slots. Oaklawn charges for drinks,to which they should be complementary like other casinos.

7  Thank TeenyKerry
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Nice clean casino. No table games but lots of different slot machines and video machines including craps. Minimum bets were $.25 on the penny slots.

2  Thank richardderose
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

They are expanding the casino. Large gaming area already with a wide variety of slots and video poker. The restaurant has real good mostly home style food.

1  Thank jewelnurse
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We'll the oysters at the track are amazing...I'm not very into gambling but it's an interesting place. Wish there was more history or more to do for the non-gambler spouses and friends who go there with their gambling compadres.