“AMAZING BURGERS!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Little Rock, Arkansas
“AMAZING BURGERS!!!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I am only giving 5 stars because the burgers were AMAZING!!
Watch out though, owner! Your servers don't take notes as to how much to charge each guest. I don't know if it was because he was new or because there was multiple checks at one table or what but he didn't charge us for 3 drinks that we had. Drinks is what will make your $$!
I suggest new, experienced servers!! Otherwise, I don't see your new, delicous, business staying open long!

• Visited January 2014

Bryant, Arkansas
“Good hamburger with bad service”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I went to eat with friends on a Friday night. We had a party of 7. The hamburger was good. Our waiter was drunk before we finished our food. Therefore, it took over 30 minutes from the time I asked for my check until the time I got my change. He was only taking care of two out of the four checks at the table.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank AccountantForYou
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Outstanding burger!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

New place and seems to still be getting organized. Our server was congenial & knowledgeable but no employees seemed to be in a hurry!

Visited October 2013
Arkansas, United States
“Great Burgers but Service Lacking”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I usually enjoy off-beat places like this, but would only recommend this place for couples or to-go orders. To be fair, this place is geared more toward a 18-25 yr old crowd. It was recommended by our hotel staff, which really missed the mark. Our group consisted of 3 adults over 55, 4 adults between 25-35 (myself included), and a 5 year old. Definitely not the place to go with a group (or kids).

Inside, the dining area is very small. There were 6 other guests there when we arrived around 6:00. The decor reminds me of a half grunge/half punk DIY dorm room project but there's nothing fun about it. The wait staff looked completely overwhelmed (irritated?) when we walked in, and after a short wait, pushed two tables together awkwardly to accommodate us.

The full menu is interesting and I was looking forward to trying something new, but we were told after we were seated, that because there were 8 of us we would only be allowed to order off two pages of the menu. The reason they gave us was that they could only make 4 burgers at a time.

I ordered the Gonzo burger. The pricing on the burgers is high enough that you expect them to be really good, and they delivered for the most part. They have a lot of interesting burger options, such as a grilled cheese sandwich burger and their fries are served with truffle oil.

One of the tables they sat us at was very wobbly and we ended up sticking folded napkins under the leg to keep it straight. The furniture (table chair couch combos at different heights) didn't make for very comfortable seating so we ended up splitting the group into two different areas. Refills on our drinks didn't come often enough. The staff wasn't rude, just didn't seem trained to handle more than four guests at a time. In one word, the entire experience was awkward.

The food would be worth going back for, except I felt so uncomfortable there I probably won't.

• Visited August 2013
Arkansas
“I'll never know...”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

I've never given such a poor review before. In efforts to keep TA honest, here it goes. My family of 3 strolled to Grindhouse around noon on a Saturday hoping to enjoy some great burgers for lunch. After making our way up the stairs and in the door, we were met by someone (maybe the owner, manager, a worker?). He was disheveled and fixing his hair. He informed us that he was the only one in the restaurant. No one else had showed up. They were already supposed to have been open for an hour and not one server had shown up. Really?! I asked when they normally open and he said 11. It was already 12 by then. He did apologize. He had the "I just rolled out of bed" look going on. Not sure if everyone went on strike or if they just stayed up too late drinking. Total turn off for this place. I doubt I'll ever be willing to actually try them again.

• Visited September 2013