“Perfection”

Via Roma Italian Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 287 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: US$9 - US$45
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned Italian fine dining restaurant that serves pasta, chicken, veal, seafood, lamb and beef dishes cooked on the spot, by order, with prime meat, fresh and best quality ingredients.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Very fine dinning. Excellent ambiance. Best steak in Arkansas. A great place to take your spouse for a romantic dinner.

1  Thank Tony H

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for our anniversary based primarily off tripadvisor reviews. My wife likes Italian food much more than me, but we both very much enjoyed the meal. It has white tablecloths so I felt a bit underdressed in my jeans, but felt welcome and quickly figured out that I had more class than many of the dressed up folks eating there, some of whom were being obnoxious. We both had the parmesan chicken which was bery good. They didn't have sweet tea which I find odd even for a fancy restaurant in the south, but the unsweet tea was good. I had some cheese cake which was good.

1  Thank Peyton M
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A group of 4 ladies spend a Girlfriend Week in HS every year at our condo. We have been to Via Roma twice before and the food was excellent, this year it was only good. It was recommended by my massage therapist a couple years ago. (What is a girlfriend week without a spa day?)

The salads were ok. The bread and the spread were the best thing any of us ate there. Different and delicious. That being said, none of the other pasta dishes were very good. The meat balls were tough and dense.
We will try again next year, for the bread alone and hope the entrees are back up to par.

Service was nice, polite and speedy.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We decided to try this restaurant after 4 different people recommended it as the best Italian food in Hot Springs. The main restaurant is cozy with 6 booths and a couple tables. We learned it also has a banquet room that can seat about 50. It is casual / romantic with Italian music playing in the background. Our waiter was Aidan. Very personable with recommendations in every menu category. We followed his recommendations with my wife having Seafood Linguine on angel hair pasta. I ordered the Chef Filet stuffed with shrimp and peppercorn sauce. Both dishes melted in your mouth. Note the steak was at least 1.5" thick, juicy and tender. No room for desert after starting with a salad and fresh bread slices and pesto. Reservations should be secured during the busy season (we were there the week preceding Memorial Day).
We now join the ranks of those recommending Via Roma. Dinner was $64.00 w/o wine and a very good tip.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I ate there a while back and it was very, very good. Best Italian food I've ever eaten. We will be back as soon as we can get a babysitter for the evening!!