“Must see at least once”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must see at least once”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

After growing up on a similar attraction in PA I thought my kids would enjoy Tiny Town. We weren't disappointed. For $20 our family got 45 minutes of unique fun. The guide by the creator's son is rehearsed but worked fine on the kids. The place isn't much more than like 600 sq ft but it's packed enough. There about 6 themes and about 20 buttons to push to activate trains or figures. The 3 yr old was a little short to push the buttons and see but thoroughly loved the place. The 11 yr old enjoyed how it was made but tired after making the circuit. I think Tiny Town was more folk art and worth it for that reason but the kids enjoyed it and so it was worth the trip kust a few blocks from downtown.

1 Thank scottpotter

Riverside, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Young kids will love it and Adults will appriciate it as Folk Art.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Admitting right up front its been awhile since I have been there so I cant say what's happened in the last 12 months but I felt this place needs an honest review. First off if you are a looking for a polished attraction, a'la Disney, this aint it. Tiny Town was a labor of love of one man. He built it from scratch using what he could find. I remember back in the 80's, the first time I went, and the creator of Tiny Town lifting the curtain on the side of the table and showing me the washing machine motors he was using to power the scenes. It is a collection of Tinkertoys, Erector Sets, Lionel Trains, Tootsie Toys, and hand made and hand carved items. Tiny Town is pure Americana, it is awesome in its own way and I pray if it ever closes that it be preserved by someone.

2 Thank BadKarma65
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

This place has been around a long time, It's an Arkansas Gem, the people who runs this attraction Are very friendly, This is a large Miniature town With moving people, trains, and other thing moving every where, A must for kids and older kids to, So when in Hot Springs Ar. please Visit this place and It's just down the the street from The Alligator farm.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Scott H
Independence
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tiny Town Trains Across America”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

When looking for attractions to see in Hot Springs, AR, I found the Tiny Town Trains Across America on the internet site for Hot Springs. We made sure we got there when it opened at 10:00 AM and stayed as long as we wanted. Charles, who now gives tours, was very friendly and interesting to listen to. It was well worth the $5 each (for adults) that we paid to see this excellent display of trains and landscape. My husband has a train set in our basement, so I'm hoping this trip will be what it takes to get him interested in his train set again. So glad we found it and was able to go!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Debra S
Tulsa, Oklahoma
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Creepy Place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Not worth the money and it was creepy in there. :( It was small and took less than 10 minutes to tour the place. Skip this place on your Hot Springs trip.

Visited July 2013