“Great place for lunch - excellent catering”
Review of Cafe 1217

Cafe 1217
Ranked #4 of 293 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My boss was having an event catered in Hot Springs so I went to Cafe 1217 for "research." The food was so fresh and well-prepared. My sister-in-law was with me, and she is vegetarian, and when she told the girls at the counter they immediately came up with some great dishes for her to try. It was a really nice lunch, so I recommended the place for catering. My boss has a very high standard for food at her events, and she came back the next week just RAVING about how fabulous everything was - the staff was efficient and hard-working, the food presentation was beautiful, and all the guests talked about how great everything tasted. I try to stop by there every time I'm in Hot Springs now!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Fox Pass Pottery recommended this restaurant. And, he was spot on. This restaurant is uber clean and the menu was perfect. I eat "clean" and they have so many options it made my head spin. I opted for the chicken cobb salad & was pleasantly surprised at the jicama and other veggies in my salad. The apple ginger tea was out of this world! I can't imagine another trip to Hot Springs without eating at Cafe 1217 :-)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The food is excellent, fresh and there are tons of options! Such a cool atmosphere! It's a great place for a date, to meet a friend for lunch, or to run in and grab something to go! Affordable prices and quality food!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Café 1217 catered my son's wedding rehearsal dinner at Quapaw Bath House, Hot Springs, AR. Diana had the task of providing a meal for a vegan bride and a meat and potato groom. We had approximately 50 guests and Café 1217 presented a selection of foods that suited everyone's taste. Even the vegan dishes were enjoyed by our meat and potato groom!

1  Thank Belinda D
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Once you tire of fried food, burgers, and manufactured chain restaurant meals make a visit here for truly great food. Salads are varied, seafood and sandwiches are enjoyable, and service is attentive and well informed about the menu. All breads are offered in gluten free options as are many desserts - a nice and appreciated option!