“Amazing”
Review of Twizted Treatz - CLOSED

Twizted Treatz
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The Cinnamon Roll pretzel and the Pizza pretzel are to Die for me and my fiancée Are Addicted, the servers are Very polite and timely Have to try this place out!

2  Thank skigety

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Twizted Treatz is an incredible place to eat! I was amazed at how tasty the pretzels were. I have NEVER tasted anything so delicious!!!!!!!!! The atmosphere is so warm and friendly. The owners make you feel so at "home"!! It's a wonderful place to hang out!!! We will definitely visit again soon!!!

1  Thank Ellasmommy1011
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I love the cinnamon rolls they were the best I've ever had in my life. But you want a good treat get the pizza pretzel or the pretzel dog with a Dr. Pepper to wash it down. The people that were working there were so nice to my friends and myself. When I come back to Hot Springs, AR I will be stoping back by TWIZTED TREATS no matter what.

1  Thank Negi1
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

We lucked out, showed up as rolls were glazed fresh out of the oven! Mom and daughter shop, very friendly, generous portions of sugary sweet goodness. When you visit Hot Springs make this one of your 'to do' stops.

1  Thank Tjabernathy
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My favorite was there Hawg Dog. Big juicy cheese brat wrapped in homemade pretzel Dough. I also loved there cinnamon sugar pretzel dipped in cream cheese.