“Cool place!”

Superior Bathhouse Brewery & Distillery
Ranked #7 of 272 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, View, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Cool place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I came here to check out what all the fuss was about! MAN it was good food! cool atmosphere! Our waiter even took us on a tour of the distillery room which was super cool! Worth going to for sure!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank cara m

Grand Haven, Michigan
“Just getting started but, very promissing.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

They are not yet selling their own beer or spirits but, have a good selection of beers from accross the US. The location is great when walking the town. Good serivce and fair prices. We will be interested to see what their beer is when available. Sit by the windows and open them up if not already open.

Visited May 2014
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Chicago beer lovers were pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Friends from Chicago were with us for a wonderful week, and since they're craft beer lovers, this was a destination. These friends actually have a glass for most beers they serve in their home, so they were delighted to find a couple of souvenir glasses to take home with them. We were greeted by friendly, competent staff which is always a good start. We enjoyed lunch while sitting at the window watching the Corvette show cars parade by. What timing! People watching is always available when the car show isn't in town. We all had a different lunch - wraps, salad and sandwiches. All were delish!! Beer was sampled and enjoyed along with lunch. Great service, atmosphere, food and drink.....who could ask for anything more?

• Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“High quality, lightly disguised.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

When we walked into this restaurant I wasn't sure what to expect. It appeared to be very casual, but when we sat down in this restored Hot Springs Bathhouse lobby, the menu selection was impressive and the food itself even more so. Sadly, we didn't get to taste their beers, which were brewing just at the moment, but their local brews selection sported a broad and satisfying variety.
If you're more interested in iced tea - and who isn't interested in iced tea when you're in the south? - do order that brew instead. It arrived and once again I was a little suspicious because I'm a die-hard black tea drinkin' kind of gal, and this looked a bit pale and green tea-ish but it was a strong and tasty tea that made a believer out of me, don't even know what it was and don't care - it was terrific.
Highlights for me were the chicken chili and the tomato soup, but I got high recommendations from everyone else at the table as well.
The menu is great, the beer is tasty, the iced tea made me happy, the staff is welcoming and professional, and the place gleams with goodwill.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank AMBate
Dallas, Texas
“Really Terrific”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I really enjoyed the lunch, snack, and late night visit I had to the Superior. The staff and service were excellent and the food was imaginative, tasty, and reasonably priced. I recommend the black eyed pea hummus and the pretzel appetizer. The gyro I had was one of the best I've ever tasted and the tzatziki sauce was, hands down, the best I've ever had. The clientele seemed to range from tourist to locals, which is always a good sign. Make it a must stop if you're ever in Hot Springs.

• Visited May 2014