“Just Beautiful”
Review of Willow Beach Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hot Springs
Willow Beach Motel
Ranked #28 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Just Beautiful”
Reviewed 10 October 2010

We stayed at the Willow Beach Motel for our 1 year anniversary. This place is a little (okay a lot) hard to find. It's very tucked back from the road so make sure you know where you are going before hand (our GPS saved the day) and if you get in after check out time the keys are at another location for pick-up (which can be a little confusing). That being said, this place was WONDERFUL. Our room was like a studio apartment (with a kitchenette) RIGHT on the lake for only $45 per night. Beds were comfortable, water was hot and the view was UNBEATABLE. One of the highlights of the trip was sitting out on the dock and snuggling with my husband while we looked at the stars. Can't be beat, we will defiantly stay here again!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hyena1

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed 12 August 2010

first of all...it was extremely dirty! the bathroom floor was frightening! the carpet was green and had pieces of stuff all over the place. the bedspread was ripped and someone...maybe a ghost had been eating cheetos because it had a orange handprint. there were cob webs in every corner and on the window sill. the chain lock was broken and just hanging. I called Hot Springs vacation rental and I said are you guys for real!! the place is a total dump for 100 bucks per night and they put me on hold. they said we could have room 3 which by the way this was room 6 but we had to drive back to the rental office to chang keys. while we went back we decided it would be better to stay in our car to stay there so when we went in, we asked for a refund. we were given refund but girls in the hot springs vacation rental very rude and non-customer friendly. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HOT SPRINGS VACATION RENTAL TO ANYONE. do not rent from them it is disgusting!

thnaks.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank shelia52

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Louisiana
Reviewed 25 July 2010

We went to Hot Springs the weekend of July 23-25. We had tried to get cabins, condos, etc. Unfortunately we didn't start planning our trip until the Monday before we were to stay. We were lucky to get Room #8 at Willow Beach Resort and Cottages. We were unsure, after looking at web reviews, what to expect.

When we got to the location of the Motel we were quite surprised to see the outside looked just like the web pics. The lake was within' Touching distance. We opened the door to room 8 and THERE was the lake , maybe 10 feet from the door. There was 2 Full Size beds in the room and a sofa that would make into a bed. The Kitchenette in the room was so cute. :) There were Clean dishes, pots and pans, etc. for our use.

The best experience I had on our vacation was sitting outside eating a Chili Dog at the picnic table while my daughter fished off the little dock outside the room.

Willow Beach is located in the Heart of everything. We were within a mile of the Mall, walmart, Red Lobster, Fine dining restaurants, and the BEST Ice cream I have ever Had at SCOOPS.

The only disappointment I can think of was the little fridge in the room didn't appear to work well. It did finally keep our drinks cold after several hours.

We WILL be going back to Willow Beach in the future, maybe even the near future.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
4 Thank RipRoar69
El Dorado
Reviewed 7 November 2009

Have been staying there since the late '70s. It is in better shape now than in some of the times past. Room I had was CLEAN and well kept. It is NOT a condo (thank goodness!)
it is ON THE LAKE..steps from the room to the lake..price is unbelievable for the pool, the view, the peace....could not be better!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
2 Thank gonecrusin
Texarkana, TX
Reviewed 22 June 2009

I have stayed at this motel for many years first with my children and now my granchildren. I try to come back at least once every summer. It is the most relaxing place to me. The check in staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and fresh smelling. It is an older motel, but if you are looking for a quiet, serene and peaceful place with a beautiful scenic view and a nice pool, just a few steps from fishing this is your place. It is directly on Lake Hamilton and in the mornings and evenings you'll see many Mallord ducks coming right up to lands edge. I'll be going back for many years to come.

• Stayed June 2009
1 Thank TXpeapatch
Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2009

My family has stayed at Willow Beach before, a few years ago and have stayed in lake condos the past couple of years. We saw the reviews and were concerned they let it run down. We couldn't afford the condo this year and gave Willow Beach a shot. Everything was just what we expected, boat ramp, boat slip, pool. A clean room and the bathrooms have been remodeled, at least in our room which was always a drawback. There was a new AC and a sofa in the room. We like the lake, swimming and being close to town. The price was half of the condo last year so we could bring our boat and spend more time on the lake. The parking lot is small and it is hard to get around sometimes. The housekeepers are not at the motel, they come around each days with fresh towels. Overall, we had a good time with no major problems.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank banintexas
Reviewed 16 June 2009

I had the pleasure of staying at this motel in early May and am finally getting around to this report. When I arrived here and opened the door to my room I could not believe the view from the sliding glass door. You are only about 15-20 feet from the lake. I found the room to be clean and quite comfortable and it had a kitchenette as well which came in very handy for the times I did not feel like going out to eat. Also having free long distance calls was a nice touch so I could keep in touch back home. Out behind your room you will find picnic tables as well as barbecue grills. This property also has a clubhouse and pool which I did not get to use but both looked well kept. In closing I'd just like to say if you are looking for a great value on Lake Hamilton look no further.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family