“New twist on old favorites”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #104 of 287 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Always something interesting going on at IHOP. Variations on pancakes and eggs make this a great breakfast stop. We ate here this morning and I got the standard omelette and pancakes which were great. Hubby stepped out of the box amd tried a breakfast melt...which turned out to be an omelette folded in half with ham and served between slices of sourdough toast. Unique and good twist on an old favorite. Fast service and clean facilities.

Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

Came here for Christmas Dinner. The food was delicious as always and had the best service everyone was so polite! This was our first time in Hot Springs, AR and we ate here before checking into our hotel and they made us feel right at home!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

This was one of the few restaurants open during a snow storm on Christmas. We ordered from the dinner menu and took the food home to eat. I had the sirloin steak tips dinner. The steak was prepared perfectly and there was little gristle or fat. There was an abundance of mashed potatoes and corn but I would have liked a couple more pieces of steak. The servers were polite and attentive.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

They always treat me and my wife great when we go there. One time there was something in my milk and there was no problem returning it. I always go overboard so it is pretty expensive compared to somewhere else like the waffle house. I think the last time by myself was 14 dollars, but like I said I go overboard and order at least 3 different main items. I usually do not eat it all.

1  Thank Nouwandaa
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I was a little nervous eating here, because the last IHOP we dined at (in LR), with the exception of the pancakes, wasn't so great. I think a restaurant's food is directly affected by the quality of the town's water. The Hot Springs IHOP was much better. They were very busy, but we still got a seat and were served our food within ten minutes of ordering. The staff was very friendly, and our waitress was one of the best I've ever had. I believe her name was Amber. She was very polite, professional, and quick. She is obviously very good at her job, and I hope her supervisor appreciates her as much as we did.