“Family Trip”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Holly Hill, Florida
“Family Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our family group (50+ people) went on this tour for dinner during our family reunion. The service was supreme, the food really good and plenty of it. The tour on Lake Hamilton was surprising as we saw so many HUGE estates. Beautiful.

Visited August 2014

irving, tx
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I did the 5:30 cruise. Let me just say that if going in the summer this is not the optimal time to go; it was HOT! The food was pricey but surprisingly good. We both had the prime rib cooked medium rare. It was cooked just right and still hot when served. The information given about the houses and the lake was very informative and interesting. If you want to order dessert or coffee either tell your waitress ahead of time or don't leave your table after the meal. We went to the upper deck and lost out on dessert and coffee.

• Visited July 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Shout out to our server Melissa. Thank you so much for going above and beyond! Took the dinner cruise. I ordered the chicken, I didn't know there was cheese on it, as I am allergic. My server, Melissa went out of her way to get me another dinner, but I'm also allergic to seafood and not a fan of prime rib. The rice portion was small, but tasty. I did like the green beans. You can order drinks, dessert and appetizers on the boat for an additional cost. Get the keepsake mug, I drank a few Shirley temples during the cruise and refills were free with the mug. Didn't order any appetizers, there are only I believe two, both chips with a cheese or salsa dip. Dessert on the other hand, highly recommended!! I'd eat that warm apple delight again any day!!! The cruise itself was quite peaceful and really fun. You can smoke on the outside of the boat, they've got ashtrays for you there. It would have been nice to see the captain seeing guests of the boat,but that's okay. It was still fun and for the price, you ought to try it. Even if you don't want dinner,take a sightseeing cruise.

• Visited June 2014
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Nice way to have lunch with a view.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We booked the lunch excursion for a chance to see some of the waterfront homes and learn a little history. Good pulled pork lunch was served first then we went up top for the rest of the cruise. Good naration but, a little crackly speakers. Beer, wine and cocktails are served by a friendly staff. Worth doing for a first time visit.

Visited May 2014
Puddleduckie
“GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a great place to get away from it all AND get some REALLY good food... The dinner cruise is well worth the price... We take visiting friends there for a wonderful night out... Can't beat it!

Visited November 2013