In one word – impeccable! The service and attention to detail at Lookout Point are unsurpassed. From the agent on the telephone who helped us choose the perfect room, to the owners who graciously served the delicious gourmet breakfast themselves, everyone at Lookout Point was totally focused on ensuring that we had a comfortable and memorable stay. We went to Lookout Point for a 3-night stay to celebrate our 35th anniversary in beautiful Hot Springs, AR. We have been to Hot Springs MANY times in the past, and have stayed in the historic district and on Lake Hamilton. Nothing compares to Lookout Point, and we will definitely stay there again! We stayed in "Evening Shade" in early March, before Springtime had quite arrived. Even though it was a bit too cool for us to sit outside for too long, and the flowers were not quite in bloom, we enjoyed the peaceful view of beautiful Lake Hamilton from our ground-floor patio. The grounds are immaculate, and we look forward to returning in warmer weather when we can fully appreciate a quiet stroll by the lake or a nap in a hammock. The gas fireplace was cozy, and the large master-bath with jacuzzi and large separate shower created a luxuious retreat for us after a day at the races. We enjoyed the high quality bedding and enjoyed 3 very comfortable nights' sleep. The location is the perfect balance of lake-front beauty and convenience to nearby restaurants and shopping. One of the many highlights of our stay was the delicious gourmet breakfast! I have a dietary restriction, which was noted in our record. At breakfast time, I was approached about an appropriate alternative before I ever had to mention it! We enjoyed 3 very different and very delicious breakfasts at Lookout Point while looking out the window at the lovely grounds and Lake Hamilton. Every detail of our stay at Lookout Point was wonderful, and we can’t wait to return. Thank you for an unforgettable 35th anniversary celebration!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Innkeeper’s Reception, with complimentary dessert, appetizers, wine & tea. Our bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b