My first stay in a bed and breakfast was here. I had always wanted to stay but just had not. Many places post pictures on the website and when you get there its totally different. Well at Lookout Point the pictures are a teaser. The Inn is beautiful and is decorated with a style that is a perfect balance of contemporary and classic. We stayed in Evening Shade...the room was clean and comfortable the view of the lake was picturesque. The bathroom was spa like. The winchs in the kitchen out did themselves each morning...I could go on and on but if you're reading this go on over to the website select a room and head out. You won't be disappointed...I liked it so much I went back In December after just being there in August! Rachel M/Memphis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs