1,010 results
All reviewslake hamiltonevening shadepocahontas roommountain view roomromance roombed and breakfastafternoon receptionprivate balconygourmet breakfastchocolate covered strawberriesrocking chairseach morningthought of everythingrelaxing getawayour honeymoonjacuzzi tublong weekend
Reviewed 7 August 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn in late June while in Arkansas picking up our daughter from Camp Ozark. The grounds are well groomed and inviting and the view of the lake is spectacular. We were entertained by the antics of the birds and squirrels outside the vast and numerous picture windows. The inn is very warm and inviting and the staff are exceptionally friendly. We particularly enjoyed the afternoon innkeepers' reception where we could enjoy a glass of wine and a treat in the comfortable surroundings of the inn. Breakfast was superb and each guest was treated like royalty. In addition, another nice treat at Lookout Point is the snack pantry where treats and beverages are available 24/7. We are looking forward to another visit to Lookout Point! If you are looking for a historical B&B, this is not your place; however, if you are looking for a charming and attentive haven, this is it.

Janelle F

Room Tip: The inn website is very user-friendly. Check it out so that you can compare and contrast the rooms. The rooms are all a little different, but all are well appointed and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janelle M F
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Me & my husband were married here May 2011. We have since visited 2 more times. We love how we can have a wonderful time, peaceful, quiet, calm & so relaxing. If you are considering a place to stay - we recommend this is THE place to stay. The owners, Mrs. Kristie & Mr. Ray, are wonderful, sweet & just Angels! Once you stay here - other hotels will not compare to this at all. We just got back home from visiting over the weekend and we are already planning for another visit. We stay in Snowball and we absolutely love the beautiful space overlooking the amazing gardens.
Leilani & David Long

Room Tip: Snowball is our favorite! We love the decor - I love the spacious bathroom & whirlpool with Rainshower..... Order their Spa Basket to compliment you soak in the tub! It's a must!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2012

What everyone else says about this Inn is absolutely true and more! I was looking for a romantic getaway to celebrate our 25th anniversary and found this website and reviews which barely begin to describe this bit of paradise! For us, it was about a 9 hour drive, and more than we've been accustomed to spending--but worth it all! The staff were so cooperative as I changed plans back and forth, and the waterfalls & picnic package more than exceeded what I had hoped for. The gardens were incredible, and we met some wonderful people who gifted us in a way we never could have dreamed of. The strawberry soup was marvelous and I loved reading and being able to write reviews in the journals in the room and seeing pictures of other couples in your albums. The whirlpool bath was wonderfully relaxing and the Number Nine room was just our style! Having access to coffee 24/7 made us feel at home, and the view of the lake at night when we arrived was breathtaking! It only got better. My only complaint--that we couldn;t stay longer. As someone with arthritis, I can see that the beautiful staircase will become harder to access upstairs room, and I would have preferred a sweeter wine, but I loved, LOVED! LOVED!!!! the ambience. And the cattails logo. We WILL come back. Thank you for such a wonderful anniversary experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
lopi1655, Owner at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

It was great to meet you, Roseanne! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for the many kind words. Next time you come, we'll be sure to have a sweet white wine for you available at the Innkeepers Reception. ;)

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Lookout Point was a nice find in Hot Springs. It backs up to the lake and is a wonderful place to relax and have a glass of wine on the patio. It was extremely clean, the breakfast was amazing, and the owners/staff were extremely kind and helpful. We had our dog with us, and they made him feel very welcomed also. Cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: The room we had, which is one of the few they allow dogs in, was wonderful. It had a back door that you could step out into the back yard. It is on the ground floor toward the parking spots.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I can't say one bad thing about our stay! Great room (we stayed in calico rock) that opened to the gardens and lake. Amazing breakfast in dining room. No community bathrooms, as each room has their own.

The gardens are magnificent and plenty of spots to sit just inches from the lake, including hammocks to gaze at the stars.

The innkeepers reception was always top notch, with wine and incredible hors doeurves!

We also partook in Ricks boat tour. It ended up being a private tour and was so much fun and so relaxing.

We have learned that you get what you pay for and we were not disappointed!

We would highly recommend staying here......we can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2012