1,012 results
All reviewslake hamiltonevening shadepocahontas roommountain view roomromance roombed and breakfastafternoon receptionprivate balconygourmet breakfastchocolate covered strawberriesrocking chairseach morningthought of everythingrelaxing getawayour honeymoonjacuzzi tublong weekend
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We were looking for a place to stay after a long drive and could not have found a better, more relaxing oasis. Our room had a balcony that overlooked the gardens and the lake and allowed us to enjoy our morning coffee in a quiet, serene surroundings. We felt very welcome from the time we arrived. Ray and Kristie and the rest of the staff were warm and accommodating. The room was well decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable. We would highly recommend Lookout Point and will return when we are in the area.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Just had a great weekend get away at Lookout Point. What a wonderful get away spot, the Inn is peaceful, beautiful and the Inn keeps are the best. We really got to relax and unwind while staying. It was like staying in a favorite relatives get away spot. The entire staff was warm and welcoming and extremley helpful. I can not stay enough good things about our time. We had a room with a outdoor balancy overlooking the lake my favoirte spot. We rushed back for our day trips each night to see the sun lake on the lake. Even took the canoe out one night for a sunset paddel around very fun and relaxing. We have been telling all our friends this is the spot to stay and plan on a trip back in the fall. Book your room here you will not be dispointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2012

My husband and I visited here the end of July for a romantic Birthday getaway. We have stayed at a couple of B&B's and by far this was the best. If you are looking for a nice, romantic getaway then this is the place. There isnt anything I would change except the duration of the trip. I wish we could have stayed longer. What you see on the website is exactly what you get in person, even though it actually was sooooo much better in person. The staff was Awesome, the rooms were clean and spacious, the beds were extremely comfty and the grounds were so lovely. I definitely will be back, but next time I will take the canoe out or at least go out for a swim, the lake was shallow enough. Overall I would rate this place a perfect 10.

Room Tip: We stayed in the velvet Ridge room.This room was so nice and spacious. It felt more like and apartment rather than a room. It comes with a spa tub if you are into that, but it didnt matter, I prefer showers. The balcony was a little small but I didnt mind because it appeared that way on the picture. Overall I give this room a 9 1/2.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn in late June while in Arkansas picking up our daughter from Camp Ozark. The grounds are well groomed and inviting and the view of the lake is spectacular. We were entertained by the antics of the birds and squirrels outside the vast and numerous picture windows. The inn is very warm and inviting and the staff are exceptionally friendly. We particularly enjoyed the afternoon innkeepers' reception where we could enjoy a glass of wine and a treat in the comfortable surroundings of the inn. Breakfast was superb and each guest was treated like royalty. In addition, another nice treat at Lookout Point is the snack pantry where treats and beverages are available 24/7. We are looking forward to another visit to Lookout Point! If you are looking for a historical B&B, this is not your place; however, if you are looking for a charming and attentive haven, this is it.

Janelle F

Room Tip: The inn website is very user-friendly. Check it out so that you can compare and contrast the rooms. The rooms are all a little different, but all are well appointed and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janelle M F
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Me & my husband were married here May 2011. We have since visited 2 more times. We love how we can have a wonderful time, peaceful, quiet, calm & so relaxing. If you are considering a place to stay - we recommend this is THE place to stay. The owners, Mrs. Kristie & Mr. Ray, are wonderful, sweet & just Angels! Once you stay here - other hotels will not compare to this at all. We just got back home from visiting over the weekend and we are already planning for another visit. We stay in Snowball and we absolutely love the beautiful space overlooking the amazing gardens.
Leilani & David Long

Room Tip: Snowball is our favorite! We love the decor - I love the spacious bathroom & whirlpool with Rainshower..... Order their Spa Basket to compliment you soak in the tub! It's a must!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple