Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$95
ComfortSuites
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$112
ComfortInn
US$233
US$205
  • Breakfast included
The Hotel Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$148
The Waters(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$132
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$92
Priceline
Courtyard by Marriott Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$131
Hotwire.com
All reviewslake hamiltonpocahontas roomevening shademountain view roomromance roomafternoon receptionbed and breakfastprivate balconychocolate covered strawberriesgourmet breakfasteach morningrocking chairsthought of everythingrelaxing getawayplan to returnperfect weekendour honeymoon
Reviewed 31 August 2012

My were do I start. From the moment we drove into the parking lot we could tell this was going to be a special place. That is an understatement. From the free glasses of wine and cheese after entering and registering to the room with a balcony over looking the gardens and Lake Hamilton. The short 2 mile drive into Hot Springs. The incredible breakfast every morning. The comfortable rooms. If you want to relax and just get away with your spouse by all means please check out Lokk Out Point Inn B&B....you will not regret it.

Room Tip: They are all incredible....
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

My husband and I work together in our own business, so we rarely get away from the office. We stayed at Lookout Point for a couple of nights in July as a getaway before picking up our daughter from camp. Our room was nicely appointed, and very comfotable. The balcony in our room overlooked the beautiful garden and lake. We enjoyed sitting there and watching the world go by. The breakfasts were very well prepared and tasted wonderful.The hospitality was outstanding as the innkeepers and staff were very friendly and accomodating. The complimentary snacks and sodas, and afternoon tea were much appreciated as well. We truly enjoyed our getaway and plan to return as soon as we can!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Very beautiful exterior and interior. Felt just like home with a dining area, sitting area, family room, and living room. The owners and staff were very hospitable, friendly, genuine, and helpful. You can spend an entire day in the garden on the hammock or the wooden swing watching over the lake and the birdhouse. The breakfast is homemade each morning and different so quite delicious. In the afternoon there is a reception with wine and cheese and cookies/banana bread. Overall very relaxing, very romantic.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We came here just as we learned my husband had stage 4 cancer and my dad had passed away 2 months before.. It was a wonderful time for my husband and I to be together knowing we were fixing to face an uphill battle and battling the grief of losing my dad.. It was SO gorgeous! We had a fireplace, spa tub, balconey, I can't even begin to say how wonderful it was. It was a little out of our price range as far as what we normally spend, but I don't regret it. I most likely won't be able to go back because for what I paid for 2 nights I can take a good weeks vacation in many other places. But beautiful still!

Room Tip: It was worth the $ to upgrade to the best room, they were all nice but ours was very big and very romantic!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
lopi1655, Owner at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

I'm glad that you had a chance for a brief getaway during a time of so much stress and grief. We sincerely offer our very best to your husband, and pray that his cancer treatments are completely successful. All the best to you!

Reviewed 19 August 2012

We were looking for a place to stay after a long drive and could not have found a better, more relaxing oasis. Our room had a balcony that overlooked the gardens and the lake and allowed us to enjoy our morning coffee in a quiet, serene surroundings. We felt very welcome from the time we arrived. Ray and Kristie and the rest of the staff were warm and accommodating. The room was well decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable. We would highly recommend Lookout Point and will return when we are in the area.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple