“Perfect Girls' Get-a-way!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tyler, Texas
“Perfect Girls' Get-a-way!”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

My daughter and I recently spent three nights at the inn. We loved the warm welcome we received, loved the food and the pampering......especially loved the wonderful breakfasts on the patio listening to the waterfall. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable of the area, and always available. It's a perfect place to de-stress!!! We give it an A+++++!

Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank AKM88888

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I fell in love with Lookout Point Lakeside Inn Bed and Breakfast! I just returned from a two day stay there and didn't want to leave. It was beautiful and so very relaxing. My hubby and I took my mom and her fiance for a little birthday getaway. She turned 70 and said at least ten times over the few days, "I'll never forget this!" The inn is so comfortable and has an energy about it that makes you want to sink into the cozy furniture, look out into the garden with its trickling stream that overlooks Lake Hamilton, and just be. Everyone is friendly and the staff is amazing! They knew us all by name and seemed to enjoy chatting with us and sharing all kinds of tips and information to make our stay in Hot Springs interesting and fun. And it was! Some of the things I loved about the Inn were sitting out on the balcony rockers enjoying the sunset, the great food served every morning, and the huge bathtub. But what I loved most about the hotel is that it felt like home, and, yet, I didn't have to do anything but enjoy myself!

I've traveled a lot over the years as I was former MIss USA 1982, and what I can say is that I don't believe I've ever seen a hotel or inn of any kind that matches this inn. My hubby and I can't wait to return for a romantic getaway!

Terri Amos-Britt

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony. I think most of the rooms have one, but you definitely want to have t...
Woodway, Texas, United States
Reviewed 21 September 2012

My husband and I wished we could have stayed longer. It was such a pleasure siiting in the swing near the waters edge thinking of nothing at all. The gardens and views were beautiful and there was even a canoe to take out onto the lake and explore. The staff were friendly and professional and made us feel sincerely welcomed. We took full advantage of the whirlpool bath, the snacks, a game of cribbage and a late night movie. Breakfast was delicious and accommodated my dietary needs. We would not hesitate to go back.

Room Tip: We enjoyed having a lower level room where we could easily walk out to the water.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
MEMPHIS
Reviewed 18 September 2012

My wife and I were looking for a new place to stay during a long weekend getaway. The Lookout Point Lakeside Inn was the perfect solution. We were offered a glass of wine on arrival after being involved in an accident on I30. This set the tone for a relaxing trip. The inside and outside are serene and comfortable. The birds at the feeders provide the sound and the sloping garden down to Lake Hamilton the view. The owners and staff made informed suggestions (reservations on request) for dinner, spa service, and activities. The breakfast each morning was delicious and plentiful. Don't miss the afternoon appetizer & wine.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
lopi1655, Owner at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, responded to this review, 21 September 2012
We are grateful that you were not injured in the accident enroute! Thankfully, you were able to still able to enjoy your getaway and time together.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Our stay at Lookout Point was OUTSTANDING. The staff was unnoticably attentive. The lodging was stunning. The setting was luxurious. Every detail and ammenity was considered. Our stay was effortless and pure enjoyment. Our trip was business related. I hope to have the time to revisit Lookout during personal travels in the near future.

We have lodged in many B&B's internationally over the years. Lookout Point is exceptional and we would rate it 500% (with 100% being the highest).

Room Tip: We did not use the pool, lake, boating, nor fitness center during our stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for staying at B&B's--each one unique. We appreciate your thoughtful review, and your kindness.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 16 September 2012

My husband chose Lookout Point Lakeside Inn for us to celebrate my birthday and he could not have picked a more perfect place. We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our stay there. We were greeted by friendly staff and given a tour of the inn. The inn is situated right on the lake complete with beautiful views. The inn also offered canoeing, boat rides, an assortment of books, games, and DVDs, a full stocked pantry, computer with wireless access and a gift shop. The rooms are each uniquely different, and if the rest of the rooms were anything like ours, then they are all lovely. The bed was especially comfortable!! The inn also serves breakfast daily. It was delicious! The inn is only a short drive from downtown, but also has several nice restaurants, shopping, and spas close by. We would definitely visit again on our next trip to Hot Springs.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Sunset room and it was lovely. For those who prefer a balcony, it is a bit more exp...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Airlia L
We're honored that you chose to celebrate your birthday at Lookout Point! So glad you had a wonderful weekend. Cheers!
Denison, Texas
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We only had one evening at the Inn, but it was enough to persuade us that we will return often. Though the Hot Springs weather was oppressively hot in early September, the Inn was immaculate. Christie, Ray, Tricia, and Robin were delightful in every way. My wife adn I have have stayed at at least one InnKeeper's Registry Inn every year since 1997. Lookout Point is a decoration to that registry. The property is 10 years old this year, but looks spotlessly new. The upkeep has been loving and detailed. Kudoos to the Inn.

G & D Higginbotham

Room Tip: We loved the Pochahantis room, though I suspect that all the room s are lovely.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your glowing words of affirmation for Lookout Point! We take pride in having a spotlessly clean inn, and providing excellent hospitality. Also, our guests rave about the beautiful location on Lake Hamilton, and easy proximity to Hot Springs. We hope you will return in the near future.