“Beautiful B&B”

Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 31 March 2008

Just returned from Hot Springs, Arkansas and a lovely stay at Lookout Point B & B. We stayed in the Sunset room which was lovely. My only "suggestion" is that the tv is in a very awkward place and if you are proned to watching tv, you will have a neck ache from looking up so much. My suggestion would be to lower the tv on the wall a foot or two. Other than that "suggestion" the B & B is perfect. Grounds are lovely, owners are on site and extremely friendly and helpful, the breakfasts were wonderful, and the snack bar a plus! This b&b is right on the lake a away from the downtown area where all the tourist are so it's nice and quiet.

We ate at the Fisherman's Wharf while we were there and the food was great. Best catfish I have ever had. Get there early though.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 February 2008

Lookout Point is a truly wonderful experience, from the greeting at the front desk when you check-in to the good bye when you check-out. The breakfast each morning was delicious and the service and presentation unsurpassed!

The Evening Shade was spacious and the lake view wonderful and restful!

Ray, Kristie and their staff are truly gratious hosts.

If you are going to Hot Springs this is where you should be staying!

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2008

This place is wonderful. I had the best time of my life. I would recommend this BB to anyone and everyone. The staff is excellent and the rooms and inn are very nice. We were treated with privacy and also welcomed with warmth. I enjoyed my stay and will be planning another trip there soon. It is a must if you have never been.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2007

Lookout Point B&B is a wonderful place. I have a fear of going too far from home and I had not spent the night out of town in more than 5 years. After visiting Lookout Point for a day-long meditation retreat a few months ago my girlfriend and I decided we wanted to get married there. The food is great, the rooms are great, the beds and pillows are unbelievable, the view is great, but most importantly the staff is wonderful. Due to their kindness and relaxing atmosphere I was able to spend the night at Lookout Point (1 hour away from home) on our wedding night and we are sure to go back.

Concerning the post below...they have clearly marked signs stating that the property is non-smoking and that a $250 fine will be charged if you smoke on the property. I am a smoker and I did not mind going through the trouble of walking 50 feet up the hill and across the path to smoke.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beasley3423
Reviewed 25 October 2007

My fiance and I visit Lookout Point as often as possible, turns out to be 3-4 times a year. We can't get enough of the luscious gardens, spacious rooms, delicious breakfasts and gracious hosts. As soon as you arrive on Lookout Point property your breath is instantly taken away by the arts & crafts style building, wildflowers and picturesque view of the lake. Lokout Point is so serene and pampering, my fiance and I fall more and more in love with each stay. And the best part...I can bring my dog!!!

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuvinArk
Reviewed 25 October 2007

My husband and I stayed in the new condo they just opened...what a beauty. We hardly ever left it except for the wonderful breakfast provided at the inn in the mornings by the two most gracious innkeepers. We could watch the day go by on the balcony and then head over to the inn for wine and dessert in the afternoons. Its a little slice of heaven.

Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank rhtheo
Reviewed 25 October 2007

Lookout Point is without doubt the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. The owners are so gracious and accomodating--they gave us great advice about restaurants and other sites to see in Hot Springs. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and immaculately kept. Each room has its own personality but they are all extroardinarily nice. Fresh gourmet food prepared by the staff was just fantastic. I couldn't give the property a higher recommendation.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family