Just returned from Hot Springs, Arkansas and a lovely stay at Lookout Point B & B. We stayed in the Sunset room which was lovely. My only "suggestion" is that the tv is in a very awkward place and if you are proned to watching tv, you will have a neck ache from looking up so much. My suggestion would be to lower the tv on the wall a foot or two. Other than that "suggestion" the B & B is perfect. Grounds are lovely, owners are on site and extremely friendly and helpful, the breakfasts were wonderful, and the snack bar a plus! This b&b is right on the lake a away from the downtown area where all the tourist are so it's nice and quiet.
We ate at the Fisherman's Wharf while we were there and the food was great. Best catfish I have ever had. Get there early though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs