I absolutely love Lookout Point. My husband and I celebrated our two year anniversary there last year. We loved it so much that we celebrated our three year anniversary again there this year! Upon check-in, we were welcomed with lots of chocolate treats and a nice selection of beverages on this Chocolate-Covered Wednesday. When jumping into bed, we were greeted with THE most comfortable sheets in the world. We loved them so much last year that we purchased some for our home! My Mom and sister even purchased some after I raved about them! I think that our favorite part of the whole experience would have to be the food. We thoroughly enjoyed the gourmet breakfast both visits. I would strongly recommend Lookout Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily 'foodie focused' breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b