We visited Lookout Point last week and, as always, had a fabulous time. The view of the gardens and Lake Hamilton is breath taking. Innkeepers, and new friends, Kristie and Ray Rosset and their staff work hard to ensure that each guest, including our dog, is valued and that the time at Lookout Point always exceeds expectations. We stayed in the Hot Springs Suite this time which was fabulous! Complete with large bedroom with king canopy bed, gorgeous ensuite bath/shower, sitting room, patio and private entrance it was a dream getaway. Upon check-in, we were greeted with chocolate covered strawberries, monogrammed Lookout Point wine glasses, chocolates and a nice bottle of wine. This warm welcome made our long drive to Hot Springs worth it. This is our home away from home in Hot Springs and we plan many more visits!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs