My fiancée & I booked an elopement package with a queen size room. I would have booked a king room but that was almost $200 more a night which I think is not worth it. The lady who booked our room via the phone & helped us change the date later was very nice. However, there were a few issues. The parking lot is extremely small - dont drive a truck. We were told to park on the side in the handicap parking. The lady at the desk kept looking at us as if she smelled something bad & was obviously disappointed when we asked to check in. The two white candles, 1 bottle of wine & priest were not worth the $400 fee. We were not notified when the priest arrived so the poor man had to wait so that was embarrassing when we went looking for him. The on-site coordinator was out of town on a conference but we still had to pay for her services. She called me the day before to tell me this. The large glass walk-in shower turned out to be a tub with a shower head for one. Breakfast french toast was nothing special. The queen bed turned out to be a single - for two not skinny adults this was the worst. We left a nite early & went to a hotel. The same lady at the desk didn't ask why we were leaving our honeymoon early. I had high hopes as this was my first B&B stay - Ill got to a hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b