Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is a magical place. From the first moment we stepped into the inn, we knew we were going to have a wonderful stay. We arrived late, around 8:45pm, and Warren was there to welcome us and helped us carry our luggage to our room. He took time to show us around the inn, despite the late hour.
We stayed in the Birdsong room, and were amazed at the attention to detail, from the antiques to the pillows that matched the wallpaper. This room has a huge walk in shower with a rainshower shower head, which is absolutely to die for. The whole inn is spotless, even down the the bathroom floor and under the beds. After we had eaten the delicious breakfast, we headed back upstairs to our room to get our map to Garvan Gardens, and the staff had already been there and made the bed and replaced the towels and tolietries.
The welcome reception in the afternoon, with complimentary wine , tea, cheese, and a wonderful dessert, was just the right touch to end a day of exploring and pampering at the spa in Hot Springs. Be sure to take your wine out into the garden, and walk the labryinth. It's very calming to focus your mind and listen to the birds sing.
As I watched the sunrise over the lake, with the fog rising to meet the clouds, I was keenly aware of God's handiwork. This place is truly a haven to renew your spirit and quench your soul. Whether you want a romantic honeymoon, a much needed stress relief vacation, or just need to get away from it all, Lookout Point Lakeside Inn will satisfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Innkeeper’s Reception, with complimentary dessert, appetizers, wine & tea. Our bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b