My husband and I just spent 3 wonderful, pampered nights at Lookout Point. Our room was the Birdsong room and it had such pretty furnishings, a comfy queen sized bed, and its own private balcony overlooking the lovely grounds of the inn and beautiful Lake Hamilton.
I have only positive things to say about our stay at Lookout Point. The innkeepers were very, very friendly and helpful and we hated saying good-by to them. The food was delicious! Be sure to buy the little cookbook before you leave. I can't wait to impress our friends with L'orange French Toast or Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake.
We think the location of Lookout Point is perfect. Very convenient to Garvan Woodland Gardens and Lake Catherine State Park. The inn is also very close to some of the best restaurants in Hot Springs. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Innkeeper’s Reception, with complimentary dessert, appetizers, wine & tea. Our bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs