What else can I say...Ray and Kristie are AMAZING hosts as is their entire team from the gardeners that keep the property beautiful to the housekeeping staff that makes sure you are just as comfortable if not even more so comfortable then you are at home.
Just my luck, I land working with a client that has a key location right in the heart of beautiful Hot Springs, AR. The location is like no other and with as often as I have traveled over the last 16 years for leisure and business, I can truly say that this is one of the most beautiful, relaxing, well-appointed properties you could stay at anywhere.
On top of the beauty of the Inn...and the meticulous staff, let's talk about the food. Whether you partake of the daily welcome receptions complete with wine, cheese, fruit, and homemade baked goods or the breakfast (which if you must miss, they will give you something good to take on the go), you are in for a "foodie's" delight. Quite honestly, breakfast itself might cost you $20-$30 for the like at other restaurants. Thoughtful pairings of southern-comfort flavors, and fresh, quality ingredients make breakfast the meal you don't want to miss while at the inn.
As for the accomodations, each of the rooms are unique, handsomely decorated, and for you other single traveling men out there- none of them are overly femininely appointed- again, I think Kristie was very sharp in the small details she put into each room and that Ray and Kristie put into the design of the property overall.
Had enough? I could say good things about everything at Lookout Point all day...this Inn is not to be missed, and definitely stands out in my books a a world-class B&B- Botique/Inn.
Kristie, Ray, and Team- thanks for your hospitality over the last 3 years, and I look forward to being a leisure and business guest for years to come!
(You'll notice I have selected all of the "descriptions" for the posting related to this stay- some are reasons I have actually stayed, but all are good reasons and guilty-pleasure excuses to spend a night or several for business or pleasure at Lookout Point Inn.
Warmest Regards, and Blessings!
Certified Tourism Ambassador, Milwaukee- WI, Avid Business and Leisure Traveler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Innkeeper’s Reception, with complimentary dessert, appetizers, wine & tea. Our bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b