Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$136
ComfortInn
US$78
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
La Quinta
US$116
US$113
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$116
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
HIExpress.com
US$257
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslake hamiltonb bpocahontas roomevening shademountain view roomromance roomafternoon receptionbed and breakfastprivate balconychocolate covered strawberriesgourmet breakfasteach morningrocking chairsthought of everythingrelaxing getawayplan to returnperfect weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Lookout Point is in a great location - on Lake Hamilton yet right off of the main road into town. It is crisp and clean, inside and out. Every corner of the inn and yard is a delight - with beautiful decor and lush landscaping. It is a welcome alternative to the typical Victorian style B&B found in Hot Springs. Breakfast is hardy and delicious. Mattress and linens are to die for...in fact, I ordered a set of sheets for my own home!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2010

My best friend from high school and I met up for girls weekend in Hot Springs, July 22-25, 2010. We had the best time exploring the area, catching up on our lives and we LOVED the Inn. The owners and staff are truly gracious, the food is delicious and our room was beautiful. The bed is to die for....its like a big comfy marshmallow! And its so quiet there on the lake at night! I travel a great deal with my job, and this is one of my favorite places I have ever stayed; I will definitely be returning in the future. Thanks for a lovely weekend!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2010

My husband and I had our wedding at Lookout Point Inn. It was a second wedding for both of us; we wanted a simple wedding that included our children. The Innkeeper, Kristie, who is an ordained minister made this day magical for us. The scriptures she quoted and the words she used to encorporate our children were beautiful. She and her staff made it a special day for us and our famliy. Our stay at the Inn was nothing short of spectacular. From the warm welcome of the staff, the beautiful gardens, the delicious meals, and romantic setting....you just have to see it to believe it. This visit was our first of many to come.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I surprised my husband with a stay here for his 50th birthday. Everything was perfect from the atmosphere, room, food, staff, etc. If you have a special occasion to celebrate, this is the place! The view of the grounds and lake from our room was beautiful, but even better from the hammock or swing that is literally steps from the water. The only bad part about the weekend was having to leave. I also recommend Nurture Day Spa, Garvan Gardens, Jose's, and if you have kids with you....mining for crystals. Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2010

The owners, innkeeper and entire staff were kind, helpful and pampered us the entire stay. We sat by the lake on the swing, relaxed in the hammock, took the canoe out for a ride, The grounds are beautifully landscaped. We especially loved sitting on our covered private balcony listening to the waterfall and watching birds eat from the feeders. We read books and watched a movie from a well stocked library. The gourmet breakfast was delicious as well as the afternoon treats at the owners reception. Our room was clean and comfortable. We definitely will return.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple