My wife and I took a quick 2 day "babymoon" to the Lookout Point following Thanksgiving. With an 18 month old toddler and another child due in the spring we realized this was probably our last opportunity to get away for quite a while. We left our toddler with his grandparents and made the 5 hour drive to Hot Springs, Arkansas from the DFW area. We stayed in the room known as the Romance room which was fantastic. The room has a fireplace, a huge hot tub, and a million dollar view from our pivate corner balcony. The Inn arranged for a wonderful couples massage for us and it was fantastic. There were daily appetizers served with wine during the late afternoon where we got to meet other guests. Our favorite activity was actually sinmply drinking coffee on our private balcony in the mornings. The temperature was brisk but our terry cloth robes (provided by the inn) were more that enough to keep us warm. We did venture into town for a quick tour of historic downtown and the bathhouses which was certainly worth the trip. This was a B&B so I have to comment on the breakfast...it was fantastic! The food was great (and plenty of it) but the best part was that even though it is a B&B we had a private table so we weren't forced to be too interactive with other guests. Not that we don't enjoy the company of others, but being a romantic trip, the privacy was appreciated. This was our first B&B experience and I would recommend Lookout Point Lakeside Inn to anyone looking for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs