“DUMP”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 6 July 2011

The place was a dump. It was to be a non smoking room. Smoke smell was so bad I had to sleep with a towel over my face to block the smell. There were cigarette burns all over the tub and if it was a non smoking room why was there a ash tray in on the bathroom counter. Sent a complaint to choice hotels. The manager sent a email saying they were sorry and that is the truth they are sorry.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here. Go to Wal Mart or sleep in a parking lot somewhere you will be better off.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 22 June 2011

Where do i begin? Room was HOT!! Had to borrow a fan from them, room was nasty.. they didn't even come change sheets first night!!! holes in wall, when turned on shower, water was BROWN, bed frame was made of 2 x 4's which my son got HURT on, had to have them come hammer in the NAILS sticking out of them!! Stepped on carpet tacks all night and day!! Phone didn't work and by the pool it smelled like SEWER!!! Only good thing that came out of it was got 50 % off second night.. would have moved hotels but everyone was booked!!! The man was NOT helpful at all but the young girl was able to accommodate me on check out.. had one person say that the last night we were there , the picture fell off wall and whacked her in the head!! Their AC doesn't work well at all either.. do not recommend this for a family time for sure, we skimmed their pool for them to get bugs out!! Horrible stay.. I'd say listen to the reviews... they say alot , don't over look them

Room Tip: DO NOT BOOK THEM unless your there just to sleep!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2011

We stayed at this hotel in May 2011. It was the worst hotel experience of our lives. We booked a suite with a king bed and a two person pullout. It was also supposed to be nonsmoking. While the door said nonsmoking it reaked of smoke. The two person pullout was actually a twin. When I called down to the main desk to request a cot and bed sheets for the pullout and cot, I was told by the receptionist and I quote, "How can I give you a cot when we don't have any?" Great way to inform a person there are no cots. I then informed her that I would be lodgeing a complaint about the inaquerate room description. She told me that was fine and to please check out. Unfortunately we had no other option for hotels as it was last minute, or we would have. She did move us to another room, but it was less than adequate as well. They acted like they did us a favor. I took pictures of the room which included a graffittied bathroom door, disgusting window that had not been cleaned in I don't know how long, bed spreads with cigarrete burns, exposed wires in the outlets, one outline completely out of the wall, no coffee maker, no iron or ironing board, and constantly running toilet/faucets. When I requested a refund, I was told that they did everything they could to keep us happy. That would have worked had I ever been happy. I am still seeking a refund, but in the mean time, I wanted to let everyone know to STAY AWAY from this hotel. It is absolutely terrible.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank hensonfam1
Reviewed 31 May 2011

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL! Reserved two rooms at this hotel - one for me and one for my sister and her husband. My room door was open when I got there. The room smelled horrible - kind of like mildew. The bath tub faucet couldn't shut off so the water ran - not dripped, constantly. When I went to sit on the couch in the room, my behind nearly hit the floor due to no padding in the couch. My sister's room was even worse. When she opened the door to her room, the bed was not made, their were dirty towels thrown all over the sink, the room had a terrible odor and was damp. Needless to say, we checked out as fast as we checked in.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2011

We booked here becuase it was only thing available. We had stayed here once before, was not that bad. this time was real bad. the main door was falling off the hinges. room smelled real bad. we did get another room just to find more problems. there was no mattress pad on the beds and the sheets were real thin (yuk, yuk, yuk). shower and toilet ran all night. there was no electrical covers on the outlets in the wall, exposed wire everywhere. the pamplete we received in lobby said everyroom equiped with coffeepot, iron and ironing board, microwave and frig. that is lie noon of these items were in our room. We will never, never stay here again. I would be ashamed to rent places like this. stay away...

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2011

please people what ever you do dont stay here. My mother and I went to stay here after we went to oaklawn and we stayed cause it had a cheap price. I guess if u pay for cheap that what your gunna get. We got two rooms and when we went in the room was soooo cold and the nob on the heater wouldnt switch to heat. The smoke detecter beaped every five minutes in both rooms the remote wouldnt work in either room and she didnt even have a phone in her room. The fridge was messed up in her room. The bed sheets did not fit my bed. My toliet just kept running and I had to celan the bath tub out and it took literly 15 mintues for the hot water to come on in my room. it was horrible.. also there was ajoining doors and they were open and the door knob was broke on one of them to the point were we didnt feel safe in that room.. so we called and complained and had the put us in the new room they just redid.. we got up early and ate the cheap breakfast and headed home.. DONT NOT STAY THERE!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Marvelous_11
Reviewed 18 January 2011

This place was horrible!! We chose to stay here because of location. To say it needs repair is putting it lightly! The faucet was very hard to turn on...it felt like it was breaking in my hand. The door was very hard to open and close. I worried about our things being left in the room while we were away. The heater sounded like it was gonna blow.

The outlets in my friends room all went out. They had no lights and had to move the TV to a different plug before it would come on.

The rooms smell horrible. The beds were very uncomfortable. There was no alarm clock or clock of any kind in the room nor was there a coffee pot. The exterior of the building was also in disrepair. Even the lobby was bad. There was nothing good about this place.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends