“Excellent Hearted !”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 21 August 2013

When I first walked in, there was a nice lady name Bobbie and had the most beautiful spirit about herself she made me feel so comfortable, my husband and I looked in the newly remodeled room and was actually enthused and OMG! that bed with those extra soft pillows was too comfortable I wasn't ready to go home, I tried to convince my husband to sleep here for another night but we had to leave so can make some more lean green, we stayed 3 nights, Big breakfast in front and I got a little spoiled and asked for more pillows. I promise you will not regret your decision on this Hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the end by the pool it wasn't noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Vishal P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Anita B,
Thank you for your 5 star review about your stay, we appreciate your business. I am glad that you felt comfortable and relaxed during your stay. At Quality Inn & Suites guest satisfaction is our #1 goal. I am happy to say that we have exceeded your expectations. We hope you would come back soon and stay with us again in your future visit to town.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Burns in pillows door would not lock and when did hard time opening. Was told no rooms until we went to leave then a room came open. We just came for the weekend and didn't know where we wanted to stay. Next time I will make arrangements to stay in a better hotel. Had burns on toilet seat and tub. Sick

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Lmcdonald899,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appologize that you had a less than desirable say and your input is always welcomed. I hav made note of the inconveniences you have experienced and make better ofit to improve our hotel for our future guests. If travel brings you back to Hot Springs, AR we would like for you to give us a second chance.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We got there at 11:00am on a Sunday. Check with front desk about checking in early and the front desk made it happen. We stayed there for 3 nights off of my points so I won't complain about price. We got up early for breakfast, great breakfast. They had waffles, gravy and biscuits with sausage...etc. it was like that for days. The room was very clean. When we slept late one day they provided us with clean towels. Our stay was the best thanks to Quality Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank TDWoods
Vishal P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2015

Dear TDWoods,

Thank you for taking your time and letting us know that you had a great stay at Quality Inn & Suites, Hot Springs, AR. We appreciate all the positive feedback that we get. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay during your trip. We hope to see you again on your future travels to Hot Springs, AR.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We always stay in Choice Hotel properties when available and couldn't believe the deal that we got on this property. It had beautifully furnished rooms although they were a tad bit small and super comfy beds. We had a simple night in after a long day of play and ordered pizza and dreamed of Duck Boat rides in the morning.

When we woke up, we went to the continental breakfast which was better than some and offered biscuits, gravy, eggs, waffles, and the standard continental fare. We had been told that it was a deluxe hot breakfast which was a bit disappointing; however, we got full and it was free. The front desk staff however did not seem too knowledgeable or concerned with what was going on around town or at the major attractions in Hot Springs. Housekeeping was super helpful and helped us find a few things on the map and a lot key in our room.

We would probably stay there again for the bargain but will try other properties in the area also.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter as they are further away from the main highway
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Violet J
Reviewed 12 April 2013

where does their common sense come from? Why on earth would they put elderly people on the second floor when they have rooms available on the first floor? It is hard enough to walk around yet they want to put us as far away from the office in a little building and on the second floor to try and carry our luggage upstairs. Not that hard to use your head...think people think!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We stayed here for a couple nights because we working in the area. There was 5 of us and we had 3 rooms. The room that my boyfriend ( i work with him and his parents ) got first had no heat. It was so cold I couldn't even take off my big jacket. We went to dinner thinking it may help but it didn't. He called the front desk and the very nice woman gave us another room. We went from a king to a double queen. He slept in the bed closest to the door and I was closest the bathroom.

The next day after lunch he noticed his forearms were itchy. I came back home that day and told him to sleep in the bed i slept in. The next morning he was covered in bed bug bites. At least 200 on his entire body. He even had a bite on his left cheek in the beard line and on his neck as well. The sheets were spotted in blood and they found a few of them still in the bed. The manager was informed and did give them a refund on the room. They did change to another motel needless to say.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Pollie W
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Stayed one night passing through Hot Springs. A group of us got 4 rooms for cheap. When we checked in, one couple went into their room & went to use the phone & a cockroach crawled right out of the phone based. They immediately changed to another room.

We went into our room, laid on the bed & I saw a LIVE baby cockroach crawl across the floor of our room! I went to use the phone to call the office and the phone did not even work. No dial tone & phone was plugged in. I had to call the office on my cell phone & they said they would send someone to our room to fix it. No one ever showed up & we never did get a phone that worked!

My husband said I was freaking out & to just stop because it was just a roach & he would just kill it. <SIGH> So we stayed in that room (not by my choice). Didn't sleep bc I was paranoid roaches would be crawling on me. The room has a nice color scheme & appears clean. In the morning, I was standing at the sink & saw 2 or 3 of those little fruit flys buzzing around me. Don't know where those came from but overall I thought it was gross. The hotel was barely occupied & only had people staying on one side. I wouldn't stay here again. I didn't pick this place but it was 75 a night & with a group of us, they went for cheap over quality.

My only positive- The breakfast was pretty decent & they have a waffle machine so those are always good. I like nice hotels & I like BUG FREE places to rest my heads. I don't recommend this place unless you just want a deal price & don't mind a cockroach every now & then.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends