“We can't wait to go back!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Overview Bed & Breakfast on Lake Hamilton
Ranked #12 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 April 2010

Overview is a home that has been converted to a B&B. There are four suites, two of which are large. The location is very quiet, and our suite, Seabiscuit, had a small private access balcony with a wonderful unobstructed view of Lake Hamilton. The innkeeper, Linda, is attentive without being at all intrusive, warm and friendly, and willing to do anything in her reasonable power to accommodate her guests' wishes. She has a dachshund, Heidi, who is charming, friendly, and exceptionally well behaved. The breakfasts varied each of the three mornings we were there, and were tasty and ample. We loved the comfortable and "like home" atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Live4Cruises

Reviewed 9 March 2010

This is my third stay at Overview Bed & Breakfast. It was very comfortable and homey. The atmosphere is great inside and out. The view is great at the breakfast table and all. Linda did everything she could to make my stay excellent.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank digitaleagle13
Reviewed 14 June 2008

What a great place to relax and enjoy the view! My best friend and I stayed for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. The breakfasts are excellent and the rooms are extremely clean. The decor is very pretty and the inn keeper goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect for you. I'm taking my husband back for a much needed rest.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lilly008
Reviewed 18 November 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Overview BnB in October. It was restful and relaxing. Each day, we enjoyed a tasty country breakfast and a brief sit on the patio to look on the lake before venturing out to the nearby state park. Only 15 minutes away, there is the Ouachita State Park where you can rent paddle boats, canoes, power boats, or walk hiking trails. Then, drive to downtown Hot Springs (about 20 minutes from the park) and eat an early dinner. We returned to the Overview to enjoy our couples time by playing a game of pool on the beautiful, rustic pool table, sipping wine (BYOB), looking out on the beautiful lake, and then retiring to our room to watch the free movies from the comfy bed and luxurious robes. Miss Linda is a great source of information on local attractions and can get you directions. Also, I enjoyed giving Heidi the dachshund an occasional pat because she is just so sweet and soft (well trained, you hardly notice her). While attending, we were blessed with beautiful mist on the lake and the greatest weather ever. Yes, we will return as many times as possible and as soon as possible. Next time, we hope to bring other members of our family. We enjoyed the Seabiscuit room. My next choice is the Cigar room (named after the horse, the building is SMOKE FREE). Also, if I can get other members of my family to come, we will just take over the whole house for the weekend and share great times in the great den area playing games, watching movies. Plus, I know my Mom would enjoy reading in the upstairs breakfast area with the great morning sun!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Traveler4theWeekend
Reviewed 29 March 2007

The Overview B&B is a hidden gem on beautiful Lake Hamilton.
My husband and I have stayed in lots of B&B in England, Sweden and the US - who would have guessed that the most relaxing and picturesque was located outside Hot Springs, AR. The innkeeper Linda is an excellent host - she shared a bottle of wine from her private stock to welcome her guests. The rooms were very comfortable with incredible views. This is also the cleanest B&B we have ever visited and the homemade banana walnut pancakes were fabulous. There is a wonderful hammock on the beautifully landscaped property. We had a romantic morning nestled under the blooming fruit trees and the view from this spot is amazing. We highly recommend the Overview and look forward to our next visit. Amie and Duane Fort Worth, TX

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank ahimsa
Reviewed 23 October 2006

Very clean and nicely run, but folks this is a house not really what I consider a B&B. It's a ranch style home that the owner converted to a B&B. It's a beautiful setting on the lake, unabstructed. Pool Table, TV's, VCR's, etc. in every room, but unless you book the "suite" (master bedroom) upstairs you are staying in a tiny little room which is terribly cramped. The owner has converted her garage into her living quarters, and she is very, very nice - but again, it's a house. Made us feel kind of uncomfortable, like we were living with her or 2 days, like visiting Mom. Weird. Hard to find too.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family