Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lynwood Motel(Hot Springs)
Rodeway Inn(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Happy Hollow Motel(Hot Springs)
Economy Inn(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront porchb bspruce suiteoutdoor fireplacehill topmagnolia suitenational foresteach morningour honeymoonromantic getawaywonderful breakfastenjoyed our stayjacuzzi tubtrip to hot springswonderful staybathhouse rowjoanna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2009

I don't normally stay in Bed and Breakfasts, but for whatever reason I found Hilltop Manor B&B on the internet and it just appealed to me. It even surprised my husband that I wanted to stay in a B&B and I am so glad that we did! Our room was incredible as was the entire facility and Faith, the Inn Keeper, was the perfect hostess with wonderful food and making sure that we had reservations for dinner at a local hotspot. It was a romantic getaway for my husband and I and we will be going again one day!

Reviewed 10 November 2009

We selected Hilltop Manor since we love Craftsman houses. The house and grounds were beautiful. Faith was there to meet us and give us a tour. Faith definetely makes you feel pampered with wonderful breakfast in our room and snacks in the afternoon. I also received a beautiful ring and proposal!!! We will surely be back! Faith and Eve were awesome!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
HilltopManor, Owner at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2009

Congratulations on your engagement!
I'm so glad you both enjoyed yourselves and we are honored to have you at Hilltop Manor during such a special event. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 November 2009

We had never stayed at a bed & breakfast before Hilltop. Now, we always want to stay at one. We felt so welcome and at home. Faith was so sweet and informative! The food was great! The atmosphere was wonderful! The grounds were beautiful! We had a great time! We hope to be back soon and for years to come!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boobear6
Reviewed 3 November 2009

This place was so much fun! This was for our 2nd Anniversary and we couldn't have imagined it any better. HIlltop Manor was so comfortable and such a pleasant place to stay. The Breakfasts were AMAZING! It was so nice to have breakfast delivered to us! And let me tell you they were soooooo good. Faith was very attentive and was super sweet. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Next time we go we will stay in the Oak Room! Thanks for having us and can't wait to be back!

1  Thank cvoden

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at Hilltop Manor. I wanted to thank you not only for taking the time to review our property but also for sharing your photos.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 October 2009

Very classy! I needed a night away to relax and recharge. I picked this place because it looked very relaxing and intimate. The room was very private and I was able to enjoy a quick night to myself. Not frilly like a lot of BNBs! And movie selection was great! Very hospitable!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
HilltopManor, Owner at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2009

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilltop Manor. I think it is so important to take some time out by ourselves to recharge our batteries. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!