We stayed in the Magnolia room. The house was very nice and the room was very clean. The breakfast was FANTASTIC. The only 2 negatives were the bed (extremely uncomfortable) and the lack of privacy. The room faced the street and all the curtains were sheer. We went to Hot Springs for a romantic weekend and the lack of privacy made for a very uncomfortable weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway - Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1910 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch, or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named a Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2014 & 2015, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs