“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Hughes Springs, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I discovered the Alpine Inn quite by accident and glad I did. The rooms were immaculate and the owners very pleasant to talk to. i don't know of any lodging where the owners come out to greet you when leaving. Look no further for a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This lil b&b is awesome, it's near all the tourist attractions (bath houses, downtown shops & eateries, wax museum, aquarium). The owners are super friendly and have the cutest lil european accents, they even provide discounts to local places. The rooms in the main house are large and worth the $$! great place to stay while in hot springs, will be back for sure

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank pk613
Memphis, Tn
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We were in Hot Springs for a quick weekend getaway and found the Alpine Inn the perfect spot for a quiet getaway. My wife found the Alpine and picked it solely thru the reviews. I have no problem adding my excellent review. When in Hot Springs in the future I will stay here. Thanks Eric and Leslie.

Room Tip: They are all nice but the King rooms are slighly larger and the suites larger again.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank SunDoug
Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This is an old drive up style motel with rooms in a row. It has some quirks but the lovely scottish innkeepers have made some great updates. my room was very comfortable, bedding and linens were great. but the room was very small and the only AC (on a weekend where the temps were 108 +/-) was a window unit that has been installed in the wall and was effective but did leak some on the bathroom floor. All in all a fine place to stay, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Benton, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2012

My husband and I took a weekend getaway and were having a hard time deciding which hotel to stay in. Everyone suggested the Arlington but we wanted something a little different. We stayed in an upstairs suite, I forgot what it's called. It was beautiful! Even better than the pictures show. It was very very clean and the service is fabulous, the price was even better. I don't understand why anybody would go anywhere else. I recommended this to everyone we know. I can't go on enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. Thanks guys for making our stay so enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon.

Room Tip: I would say the suites are a very very good choice.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Holly R
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Each room has a theme. The room I stayed in was the Coca Cola Room. The first thing I noticed was the cleanliness of the room and attention to the small details such as the artful display of the linens. The bed is very comfortable with quality linens. The grounds are kept clean and offers a serene intimate setting with firepits and lounging furniture.
The owners, Eric and Leslie, are very conscientious about comfort, cleanliness, and value. Alpine, the resident cat, is cool too.

I will definately stay again next year as I make yearly trips here.

Memphisblues1955

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Memphisblues1955
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We had stayed at this mid-20th century motel a few times several years ago, appreciating the proximity to downtown and the clean, cozy rooms. Unfortunately a former owner snapped at us when we asked about a coffee pot and we didn't go back. The place has since changed hands and we couldn't be more pleased. Everything is updated but has not lost the charm of another era. The innkeepers were charming, friendly, and helpful. We enjoyed the pool and the inviting garden area, as well as our well-stocked room and comfortable bed. I hope we can go back soon and stay a little longer.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple