“Simply Amazing”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This place deserved the certificate of excellence award with flying colors. I stayed with my S/O for a night to explore Hot Springs for a day. Leslie was incredibly nice, too nice. I didn't get to meet Eric, sadly, as the reviews say he's equally as friendly. They also had an adorable cat in the parking lot, loved being held.

It was a bit of a walk to get to the downtown area, but very easy and straight forward.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this place.

The only negative that happened was my fault. I messed up and didn't think to ask what time I should check out. I was an hour late for check out partially because I forgot to ask what time check out was, and because I locked my keys in my truck and was waiting on "Pop-a-lock" (I recommend them as well if you ever lock your keys in your vehicle and have no way to open it) to come unlock it. Leslie would have let me wait till they showed up for me to check out despite me already being an hour late for check out, but after a few minutes I didn't feel right and handed the room keys to Leslie so they could clean the room up. I waited in the bed of my truck, as it was a nice day anyway.

I applaud this place. Anyone who wants to start a hotel should get advice from Eric and Leslie. I want to go back just because I would love to stay at this place again. I honestly felt like I didn't pay enough to stay here.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cory P

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Alpine Inn for our spring break. It was an awesome experience! The Scottish couple that owns it are extremely friendly and accommodating. We stayed in a very affordable suite complete with a bedroom, a sunroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom. For one, the bed was the most comfortable bed my husband and I had ever slept in! Best sleep ever!!! The owners sell tickets to the Quapaw bathhouse, the mountain tower and the Gavern gardens. They are cheaper than if you were to buy them at the actual location. They will also talk you through all the activities to do in hot springs and give you maps to all the locations. I cannot say enough good things about this place. It was also just a short walk away from the historic district so they had a great location. The only critique I would have I say is that they are not a typical "B&B" although they do give you a basket of muffins and granola bars for the morning. Overall, this was one of our favorite parts of our visit to hot springs. Love this little unique inn! Stay here!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Kab161
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We live in Jacksonville, Ar and make trips to Hot Springs often. Normally we just drive there for the day but since we were celebrating my 73rd birthday, we decided to find a place and stay overnight. After reading other reviews of the Alpine Inn, it sounded like just the kind of place we wanted. Unique and quant. We were not disappointed. From the time we arrived (11:00AM because I had the checkin time wrong) Eric and Leslie could not have been more accommodating. Eric said, "No Problem", I think we have a room ready". How many times have you tried to check into a hotel early and been told to COME BACK AT 2:00!! The place is small but very clean and comfortable. My husband said he had slept in a cleaner place, but that was in the Hospital. Because of this great find, We will always make our trip to Hot Springs a Sleep-Over instead of just a day trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Eric and Leslie are both great to work with! I called to let them know that I was going to be an hour later than I originally thought, and they called me back right away to verify and ask if I needed anything else.

Our bedroom was spotless and extremely comfortable. Our room had a small space heater for warmth, but we were always warm and didn't need it most of the time. The shower water was hot and had good pressure.

I think we used everything in the room. We enjoyed the TV, coffee pot with to-go cups, ice and ice bucket, makeup remover and soap toiletries, muffins/cereal bars/juice, mini fridge, and maps and information booklets. There were plenty of outlets for our electrical devices as well as a ceiling fan in the room which I always enjoy. The mattress and linens were soft and welcoming and the room was tastefully and adorably decorated.

I would definitely recommend this inn to any traveler. It is a fantastic price for the level of quality you receive. The next time we are in Hot Springs we will return here!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Queenieb21
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Alpine Inn was referred to me by a friend who said it was cozy & clean. I was not disappointed in our choice to stay there. We had the Rose Room & I thought it was just wonderful! The owners were very friendly & chatted with us a bit when we checked in & checked out. It's someplace I plan to visit again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 2112sutton
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Want a quiet, comfy, pleasant place to stay? Then stop here. Very clean, away from the Big Hotels and masses. This motel like Inn are warm surroundings on the inside. This is our second stay,different room,still clean, still homey. Nice King bed.The owner Eric will help you out in any way he can, totally friendly and personable. Discounts to Quapaw Baths and 10% discount for spa treatments.

Room Tip: There are several with kitchenettes if you need one.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kay S
Reviewed 2 March 2014

What a fabulous experience! We chose the Alpine Inn based on the Trip Advisor reviews. Each of the rooms has a name and a theme. We selected the Autumn room. It is small and cozy. The pictures on their website are true to life. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing. There was a frig, flat screen and a coffee maker. The muffins and granola bars is a bonus. It was quiet and relaxing! Eric was always available to offer suggestions and answer questions. The price was so reasonable, I was skeptical. But, after our two night stay, I am a believer! I highly recommend this property! We will be back!

Room Tip: There are a variety of room sizes. The Autumn is efficiently laid out but very small. The cost for t...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple