“Wonderful place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Beaumont, TX
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

This place is such a great value for the price! The room was very clean. The bed was possibly the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on, and the owners are very polite and helpful. Hot Springs is a great place to visit, and this is the place to stay while in town.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I reviewed multiple listings for Hot Springs and chose here. I'm so glad we did. It was exactly what we wanted. The couple who runs it, Eric and Leslie were very friendly and helpful. The room was perfect. It was quiet, clean, and very comfortable. The garden sitting area was very relaxing and enjoyable.
We chose to drive to the National Park although we could have easily walked. Very close to everything.
We plan on going back to Hot Springs and will stay here again.

Poteau, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

This eclectic hotel has been updated yet managed to maintain the historic charm of an older homey feel. The room was perfectly clean & comfortable. The owners were friendly and accommodating. Our cottage room included a kitchenette and front porch area we thoroughly enjoyed. This stay was a great change from your standard "chain" hotel because of the owner's commitment to this establishment.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank OKwanderers
Lonoke, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

We booked online. We were actually quite impressed from the moment we entered the room. It seems like this Inn has been recently renovated. The room was large with a King size bed. Décor was very nice and modern. We felt that the room rate was ridiculously reasonable for the exceptionally clean and comfortable room that we received. Great value. Truly a hidden gem. Owner was very kind and friendly.

1 Thank Angelique C
Shannon, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This place deserved the certificate of excellence award with flying colors. I stayed with my S/O for a night to explore Hot Springs for a day. Leslie was incredibly nice, too nice. I didn't get to meet Eric, sadly, as the reviews say he's equally as friendly. They also had an adorable cat in the parking lot, loved being held.

It was a bit of a walk to get to the downtown area, but very easy and straight forward.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this place.

The only negative that happened was my fault. I messed up and didn't think to ask what time I should check out. I was an hour late for check out partially because I forgot to ask what time check out was, and because I locked my keys in my truck and was waiting on "Pop-a-lock" (I recommend them as well if you ever lock your keys in your vehicle and have no way to open it) to come unlock it. Leslie would have let me wait till they showed up for me to check out despite me already being an hour late for check out, but after a few minutes I didn't feel right and handed the room keys to Leslie so they could clean the room up. I waited in the bed of my truck, as it was a nice day anyway.

I applaud this place. Anyone who wants to start a hotel should get advice from Eric and Leslie. I want to go back just because I would love to stay at this place again. I honestly felt like I didn't pay enough to stay here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Cory P
Bartlett, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Alpine Inn for our spring break. It was an awesome experience! The Scottish couple that owns it are extremely friendly and accommodating. We stayed in a very affordable suite complete with a bedroom, a sunroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom. For one, the bed was the most comfortable bed my husband and I had ever slept in! Best sleep ever!!! The owners sell tickets to the Quapaw bathhouse, the mountain tower and the Gavern gardens. They are cheaper than if you were to buy them at the actual location. They will also talk you through all the activities to do in hot springs and give you maps to all the locations. I cannot say enough good things about this place. It was also just a short walk away from the historic district so they had a great location. The only critique I would have I say is that they are not a typical "B&B" although they do give you a basket of muffins and granola bars for the morning. Overall, this was one of our favorite parts of our visit to hot springs. Love this little unique inn! Stay here!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Kab161
Jacksonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We live in Jacksonville, Ar and make trips to Hot Springs often. Normally we just drive there for the day but since we were celebrating my 73rd birthday, we decided to find a place and stay overnight. After reading other reviews of the Alpine Inn, it sounded like just the kind of place we wanted. Unique and quant. We were not disappointed. From the time we arrived (11:00AM because I had the checkin time wrong) Eric and Leslie could not have been more accommodating. Eric said, "No Problem", I think we have a room ready". How many times have you tried to check into a hotel early and been told to COME BACK AT 2:00!! The place is small but very clean and comfortable. My husband said he had slept in a cleaner place, but that was in the Hospital. Because of this great find, We will always make our trip to Hot Springs a Sleep-Over instead of just a day trip.

3 Thank Robert P