“Very friendly people, extremely clean!!!!”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Cute place to stay if you want to get away from the usual hotel chain, the breakfast is two caprisons and two muffins, good place for two too stay, my favorite part was the cat that walks around the property "Al" he's very friendly as well, the only thing I would advise is check in and give the a/c time to cool the room off (about an hour) other than that loved it

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Jpetmie

Reviewed 4 July 2014

If you're looking for a hotel with that small town feel, this is it! The owners were so very nice and attentive our entire stay. They run this place mostly on their own, with the help of a few housekeepers. The husband and wife duo checked on us several times throughout our one night stay to see if there was anything we needed. We stayed in their smallest room with a queen bed. It was very quaint, but it was all that we needed as a couple. The AC was cold and I loved having a ceiling fan. The motel is a redone vintage one, so the bathroom wasn't anything fancy. I appreciated the upgraded shower head. Everything in the room was very clean. For breakfast, there was Capri Sun, muffins, and granola bars in the fridge. It was a cute little touch and made me feel like a kid again. The pool was great and because it is only a 17 bed motel, there wasn't anyone to share it with at the time we used it. There is a garden area out back, which we used in the evening for a cigar and beverages. The owners definitely take pride in the place and it shows. For the price, the place is phenomenal considering what you get. I appreciate that they don't do weekly rates for workers and keep it strictly "tourist" style. After our trip was over, I realized I had left some clothing in the motel room. I called the owner who graciously put it back for me and allowed me to pick it up the next week when I came back to town. Great service points! We will stay here again on any return trips to Hot Springs.

3  Thank CJo1006
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in Hot Springs twice before, but finally found someplace I want to go back to. Nice old motorcourt hotel. Very clean and updated. The owners are wonderful, friendly, helpful and super nice. A group of friends rented 3 rooms, a single, a double and one room with a kitchenette. We took advantage of the grill in the pool area and had a barbecue that evening. They have lots of seating in front of each room and a really nice garden area with comfy chairs and table around the side of the long row of hotel rooms. I really enjoyed sitting in front of our room on the patio with friends. It just felt homey. We had the single room, The Bathhouse room, and it was tiny, although it did have a big bathroom. It was fine for us, but some might find it too small.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sylvia C
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed at the Alpine about three years ago and made up our mines then we would be back. This time we brought the family. We had the Bull & Bear room my grandson & his girl friend had the room next to us Hot Springs. My daughter her husband and sister-in-law and husband had the Safari room. All clean roomy and the pool is GREAT. We all loved it and will be back again.

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank therope
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed at the Alpine Inn for a week in June while doing research in the Oauchita National Forest and exploring Hot Springs. This is a nicely restored "auto-court" style motel with excellent linens, helpful amenities--such as a refrigerator--a pleasant pool area, and lovely owners who live on the property and are very helpful. If you don't want or need the extravagance of the Arlington Hotel, this is the place to stay! Affordable. Very clean. Safe. Pleasant environment. Add to that the helpful owners who will do their best to accommodate you and it outshines any other "motel" in the area. Believe me, I did my research before going and I wasn't disappointed with my choice. In fact, I was thrilled and will return.

Room Tip: Get a room that accommodates your needs. Their website shows the rooms individually, so you can pic...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sallie M
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We chose Alpine Inn based on tripadvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The rooms were very clean, quiet and reasonably priced. The rooms have different themes, we stayed in the Coca-Cola room. Our room had a window AC, and the temperature was comfortable. The owners live on the premises, and were very friendly.The garden was beautiful, and was an easy walk to downtown. We would stay here again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

A week ago, while traveling on our motorcycle, my husband and I stayed here in the Crystal room. We chose the Alpine Inn based upon the reviews~they were accurate. It is a good, clean place to stay and the owners are just as sweet and helpful as they could be. If we are ever in Hot Springs again, we will stay here!

1  Thank Helen L