“Loved it, price great, owners Awsome”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
“Loved it, price great, owners Awsome”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

They where super nice,loved it, quiet nice little place the price was great too will stay there every time I go to hot springs. ............................................................................... .......... .... ... . . . . . . . . . . ..... ... .... . . .

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the Alpine Inn with my sister last weekend. The place was lovely - run and managed by a married couple. Their standard rooms were sold out for the night, so they put us up in a King Suite for the same price as a standard room. Everything was clean and lovely. The King Suite had a kitchen and balcony, as well as the bedroom, bathroom, and sitting room. The Alpine Inn is approx. 1 mile from Central Avenue/Bathhouse Row, and you have to drive past some rather run-down properties to get there, but I felt absolutely safe and clean at the Alpine Inn. It was an ideal stay, and quite convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2014

we (my mom and step dad and me and my daughter) stayed here in early july. we got two separate queen rooms. although the rooms were small, they were very nice and clean. the couple that owns this place obviously takes great pride in their inn. it is close to bath house row and easy to get in and out of. me and my daughter are planning a trip in august to hot springs for a end of summer mini vacay and plan on staying here again. the owners give great service. cant wait to visit again soon.

Room Tip: don't judge by the outside. the rooms are nice and clean. however electrical outlets are few.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lzysmom
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We drove by the bath houses, then turned a couple of turns, and found Alpine Inn. We checked in and were given a key. We parked by the room, and opened the door. The bed was cramped in the room, one tiny chair, The television was on the other side. Literally we kept bumping into each other.

There was only one outlet to plug in our phones, no phone in the room, by the way. There was an antiquated coffee maker, tiny refrigerator with 2 prewrapped muffins, and Capri Sun juice packs. We didn't eat them. That's too much sugar.

I washed my hair in the tiny shower, went to plug in the blow dryer, no bathroom outlet. I bumped into my mom to plug in the blow dryer in the plug in where the phones were plugged in.

At night I heard noises, I couldn't tell if it was basic neighborhood noises, or my imagination. I got up to check the car several times.

We quickly left the next morning to drive around a bit the next morning. Hot Springs isn't a place I"d return, and no, I'd not suggest this hotel. The owner was nervous about getting the room dirty from activities we planned on doing, but did give me an excellent hint, also gave us a 10% off discount to Quapaw, which was a plus. Free wifi was nice, considering....I looked up crime rate in Hot Springs....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Rhonlynn
Monticello, Arkansas
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in one of the balcony rooms. It was super clean and the king bed was awesomely comfortable. This suite had three rooms(+bathroom) so it was very roomy. The owners are very nice people. They took us to our room and showed us around. Breakfast was in our kitchen refrigerator for the next morning. There was more than enough for us as we are not big breakfast eaters. Muffins, breakfast bars, and 4 juices. Would stay again and would like to check out other rooms and try out the pool it looked refreshing.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Karen S
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were just passing through and needed a place to stay for the night and a kitchen is always helpful. We arrived around 8:00pm and just pressed the button on registration and Leslie was right out with our key. (Leslie and Eric are the most friendly & helpful owners, they even visit you in the morning when you are packing out).

We stayed in the Fleur De Lis Room, the kitchen has sink, microwave, mini fridge (with a small freezer), toaster, coffee maker. (Note: 2 dishes, silverware is in top of black cabinet and drawer sticks - so pull hard). Bed is a king and is very comfortable, there's amble space in the room with a porch and seating area out side. So for the extra $10 a night this is the room to get. There was a storm coming the night we were there and there are about 6 spaces that are covered - unusual for a motor inn. This is a clean and updated older hotel so there a few scuffs and dings, but it just creates the character.

Room Tip: Fleur De Lis Room has extra space that is worth the slightly higher rate.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Paul M
Winnsboro, Texas
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Location is just down the road from bathhouse rowe. Very friendly owners and very nice rooms. All rooms have themes and are nicely decorated. We really enjoyed staying at this small Inn. Next time we come we will stay here again!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family