“Pretty place with interesting history!”
Review of Quapaw Bathhouse

Quapaw Bathhouse
NC
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Pretty place with interesting history!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We opted for the private hot spring soak. Tub was jetted and on the smaller but deep side. I would definitely ask to look at it before reserving if you have a need for a larger tub. The soak was only 20 minutes long which seemed to pass very quickly. I think I might try the public pool next time. We were able to add some nice salts to the bath. It would be nice to have the spa options explained in case you wanted to add them to the soak.

Cypress, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“My Husband Went in Like a Lion and Out Like a Lamb.”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

No I don't want a spa day. This is stupid, how much did you pay???!!!!???!! This was my husband before our couples mineral bath, massage, foot massage and facial after he wanted to adopt the young lady that worked on him. He had never had anything like it and next year he will be there waiting in line. It was so wonderful. He was still talking about it the next morning. Don't miss a chance to go to Quapaw if you are in Hot Springs, it will make you a very happy person!

2 Thank Greteltx
Jonesboro, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Soaked”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Enjoyed a soak in the hot springs water on a spring trip to Hot Springs. Great way to begin the morning before a trip to the race track.

Memphis, TN.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best bathhouse in Hot Springs!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This bathhouse is our favorite and we have tried them all! I get a massage at home on a regular basis but the massage here at the Quapaw beats my masseuse at home! They offer a wide array of spa services but I like the "Mountain Dream" best....it's a massage with a mini facial and hot stone alignment. Lovely place!

3 Thank Memphistraveler
Hot Springs, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“treat yourself as you deserve”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have had massages and packages at other massage establishments, but the Quapaw has taken the service to another level. The pools are very well maintained and they have a varity of tempertures. Our massuse was Brandi and I have never enjoyed my massage so much before. She followed my request for the perfect amount of pressure and Ileft relaxed and ready for my next visit.

Visited March 2014