“Tacky male tries to help book party, extremely rude.....”

Funtrackers Family Park
Ranked #23 of 74 things to do in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: First class family fun at Hot Springs newest miniature golf course. Volcano Falls mini-golf is sure to be your greatest tropical golfing experience with nearly 100 live palm trees and a volcano that shoots out real fire! Also, right next door at Funtrackers, the fastest go-carts, the wettest bumper boats with squirt cannons and an all new expanded arcade and game room. Great family place. Fun Packs and wristbands to save you money!
Hot Springs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tacky male tries to help book party, extremely rude.....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2009

While the rides and attractions are very cool, I went a step further at this place and attempted to have my son's birthday party here. My family and I live near this park and we love what it offers. We frequent it often and everyone that works there seems to be friendly enough, so I went to the website to see what kind of birthday packages they offer for my son's 7th birthday party. They offer several packages and it clearly states at the top of the page to call for a discounted, customized package. So, I did.
The birthday list was already at 20 with mostly adults and a few kids 3 and under so I felt that I would be able to get a discount but mostly tweak my package. However, when I called, "Lisa" was not there, a man stated. He sounded older and agitated, so I asked if I should call back for Lisa, and he said that he could help me. I told him my story and he said "So, what do you want?" I told him I was inquiring about the discount and the customized package and reminded him of his website. He said "Damn lady, what do you want me to do? We already lose money on these parties, she makes cupcakes for all the kids".....blah, blah.... It was then that I realized this was not the place to bring my children, let alone a party of children. He ended the conversation by telling me that maybe this wasn't the place to have my party and instructed me to "go somewhere else". And finally, HE HUNG UP ON ME! Tacky, tacky.
We really love to play mini golf there, it will just be hard to patronize the establishment after being talked to that way. If you attempt to book a party here, I guess you should talk to Lisa, as it states on the web site. Hopefully she has better communication skills and phone etiquette.

16 Thank familyoffour2005

Monticello Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2008

This is a very cool place for the whole family. Me my husband and my girls had a blast . My girls are 15 and 6 years old the go- carts are family safe me and my 6 year old rode a two seated go-cart and thats so neat because she didn't have to sit out because she was to little. Theres stuff for everyone even the boats with squirt guns she rode with us very cool place. I would give this a 10 a perfect score. In fact we are going back in a couple of weeks.
If you are looking to have family fun this is it!

3 Thank dispatcher2008