1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
US$233
US$205
  • Breakfast included
US$240
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hampton Inn Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$153
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$108
ComfortInn
The Waters(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$132
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
US$224
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$81
Hotels.com
Long Island Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
US$356
US$307
Official Site
All reviewsbrownierose petalsrudyard kiplingparlor roombrowning roomhistorical toursoft music playinghouse is beautifulthe main houselong stemwonderful hostsstained glassrich historyplace to stayeach morningjacuzzi tubtrip to hot springs
Reviewed 2 August 2013

My husband and I came to get away from the joys of parenthood for a few days, & couldn't imagine a better place to stay! We will be back for sure! Besides the delicious breakfasts and beautiful rooms everyone else has mentioned, we loved having the freedom to curl up on the couch in the main room downstairs to watch a movie on the bigger TV. We stayed in the Barrett Browning room and it felt like we were living in a fairy tale. :)

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My husband and I came here to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary. From the moment we stepped out of the car, with David there to greet us with an umbrella because of the pouring down rain, we knew this stay would be incredible! Not one detail goes unnoticed. We stayed in the King David room, and it was so cozy! The bed was incredibly soft with wonderful bedding, and I loved the original claw-foot tub! So romantic! They even had candles lit and rose petals everywhere. Rebecca does a wonderful job on the breakfast! It is so yummy, and again, her detailed eye is amazing! Everything is done with care, attention and love! We felt like family, and we didn't want to leave. We will be back! Thank you again for everything!
Your friends from Memphis,
Daniel and Laura Reynolds

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I just celebrated our anniversary at this Bed and Breakfast and I must say I was truly honored to have gotten a chance to see this beautiful home. We were not treated as customers or guests but as family. Rebecca and Dave go out of their way to make you feel like your home. Breakfast was absolutely amazing. If you want something for your money, this is the best place. Absolutely peaceful atmosphere with the love of the owners. I can't say enough about this place. The other guests were wonderful to share a meal with. I will definitely return. Very romantic and clean rooms, softest beds ever.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Celebrating our 40th anniversary (the "Ruby" anniversary) at the Wildwood Bed and Breakfast was truly a joy. My husband of these 40 years, with the help of Rebecca and her staff, arranged a special celebration, one that will never be forgotten until ..."Death do us part."

Everything was perfect when we arrived: music, roses, dinner, etc. and of course bed and breakfast. The kindness and fun that was shared by the staff and all of those staying at the Wildwood was also a part of our glorious celebration.

However, the best part was the passion felt when Rebecca told the story of this place. How the Wildwood was build through a family with love, commitment, courage, passion for life, and faith. This related to my husband and I. It helped us to celebrate our own romantic love story with the same ingredients: family, love, commitment, courage, passion for life, and mostly faith.
The Lord truly sent us there for our special anniversary.

The 40th anniversary is considered the "Ruby" anniversary. The brilliant red ruby is an analogy that represents the passion of the Wildwood story and the passion that lives in our lives as we continue to live the life of two who have become one, filled with the joy of life, love and happiness.

Thank you Rebecca, David and the team for your honor, and gift of hostility for our special celebration. May God Bless you, Kent and Cynthia Perkins

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kent P
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Well, the reviews are in and....they are exactly like the others - amazing! We were planning a last getaway babymoon to Hot Springs and found Wildwood here on Trip Advisor. Because of the reviews, we booked 2 nights. There is not a lot more I can add, other than just confirming what everyone else has said. Rebecca and David are outstanding, the house is amazing, and Rebecca's tour of the house is a must. We will definitely be back to Hot Springs and will not stay anywhere but 1884 Wildwood B&B!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple