“Excellent Bed and Breakfast for Romance”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Dave, Rebecca, and Staff, Thank you for making our first bed and breakfast experience outstanding. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary in the Kipling room. The jacuzzi tub, candles, rose petals, bath salts and shower gel were so relaxing. After savoring the wonderful breakfast, we only needed dinner. You provided us with service above and beyond anything we've experienced in an upscale hotel. We've already told our friends and family about this wonderful experience and look forward to staying with you again next year! P.S. We'll need some more of those delicious chocolate-covered strawberries, too.

The Chalmers of Memphis, TN

Room Tip: The Kipling room has a private entrance, jucuzzi tub with shower and small porch. It was very quiet...

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I don't know where to start! From the first phone call I knew I had to stay with Dave and Rebecca! She was so helpful even before I had made a reservation. This was our first Bed & Breakfast and I was apprehensive about staying in someone's home...let alone with other couples. Let me tell you...from the moment we arrived all of my worries were put to rest. The owners are amazing! So friendly and they make you feel at home immediately. We only saw other couples at check in and then at breakfast...which you do not want to miss. Everything was PERFECT! I am very picky and I was more that happy with our stay. The bed was incredible...the bedding...the towels...everything was top quality! We stayed in the Barrett Browning room...very spacious...romantic...absolutely wonderful!!! The breakfast...can't be described...I have attached photos and I assure you the photos do not do this place justice. I guarantee you will LOVE this place! We can't wait to return. There are no words to describe how much we enjoyed our 3 night stay! They have thought of everything and if they didn't all you have to do is ask...Dave and Rebecca are two of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Room Tip: We saw several rooms and you will not be disappointed with any one of them!
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Rebecca and Dave,
Thank you for making our 13th Wedding Anniversary so special. We couldn't believe how beautiful our room was. Everything was perfect from the roses, the beautiful furnishings, to the little hurdy gurdy on the night stand. So much detail was given to everything.

The Wildwood Mansion, what a lovely place to transcend back into time...a most interesting historical tour of the mansion was given by Rebecca. The woodwork and the woodcarvings are really something to see. Everything is original with the woodwork and the history behind it is so interesting. You should consider this a must see.

The breakfast were simply divine. We were there for four days and there was a different three course breakfast each morning, and they were to die for. Kudos to Rebecca.

Dave and Rebecca are great hosts. They make sure you are comfortable and will help you plan your activities and help with reservations for you. They also have a great staff. This is the best bed and breakfast I've stayed in.

Thank you for the beautiful memories we will have forever.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

A very nice Bed and Breakfast. Very clean and the staff pay attention to detail. Hosts are charming, welcoming, and very knowledgeable of the property. Breakfast is very unique and taste great. We enjoyed our experience and would stay again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was our first B&B experience and I'm glad we chose the best.. Everything in the house has a history behind it.. Breakfast was simply amazing & worth the experience.. Do not miss the history tour of the house after breakfast... Hosts Rebecca & David were absolutely amazing.. Homemade refreshments (brownies & popcorn) were also something out of the ordinary. We thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Each room has its own elegance & a story. We will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We have stayed in many bed and breakfast's and this home is one of the best. The original details in this home are beautiful. The breakfast is outstanding and we appreciated the brownies and other snacks. A wonderful place for a quiet get-a-way.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Barrett-Browning room for the king bed and soaking tub. Look at all the pictures an...
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This past weekend my husband and I stayed at Wildwood for our one year anniversary. We only had a couple of days to get away and really wanted somewhere quiet and relaxing. Wildood absolutely exceeded our expectations! We were in awe of the beauty of the home when we first arrived. When David took us to our room we found a print out of several different restaurants in the area. He took the time to describe each of these to us and this is how we chose where to eat each night. We entered our room to find a rose and chocolates on the bed as well as candles burning and romantic music playing. What a great start to our trip! I fell in love with the huge claw-foot tub in our room. (We stayed in the King David room.) I cannot say enough about the fantastic breakfasts that Rebecca prepared for us each morning. Let's just say that we did not eat lunch either day...we were so full from the morning feast! We also thourougly enjoyed the tour of the home that Rebecca provided. It was very interesting to learn the history of the home. My husband's favorite thing was the stocked pantry. We went each night to choose homemade brownies, cookies, popcorn or drinks to go along with our movie that we picked up from downstairs. Overall, this was exactly what we needed. We relaxed and returned home feeling rejuvenated. I can't wait until we can return to Wildwood!