“Victorian Romance at its finest!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2006

W=arm and Welcoming
I=ncredieble furnishings
L=ove was in the air
D=avid and Rebecca were awesome hosts!
W=alking history tour after breakfast, a must!
O=ver the top breakfast and goodies
O=nly this place for our Hot Springs visits
D=readed leaving

Take care and best wishes David and Rebecca.
Wildwood is a jewel of Hot Springs.
We'll see you again,
Brian & Cindy Nemec
Millington ,TN

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
21  Thank cnemec

Reviewed 4 October 2006

This was my first stay at a B&B. I wanted the stay to be a memorable one since it was for my husbands 60th birthday. David and Rebecca Hall, the owner's, are undoubtably the most gracious people I have ever met. The home is beautiful, full of exciting and interesting history. You get a sense of hospitality that took place in the home from the original owners Dr. and Mrs. Ellsworth. David and Rebecca extend that same "Southern Hospitality" to their guests. You are greated each morning with an incredible breakfast (which by the way is prepared by Rebecca). A four course dinning extravaganza. I strongly encourage anyone who has never been to a B&B, or who has, to consider Wildwood for their next B&B outing. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

S. Tullos, Cabot, AR

Stayed: September 2006
19  Thank "Clella"
Reviewed 28 September 2006

A friend and I picked Wildwood to stay for our first Girls' Weekend Get-A-Way. I have to say that I could not be more pleased with our choice.

This was my first stay at a bed & breakfast, and I can't imagine staying any where else for now on. We didn't want to leave! Rebecca was just amazing. She had a list of recommended places to eat and a map of the area waiting on us when we arrived. We stayed in the Blue Parlor Room, it had a cute balcony with a wooden porch swing that we spent alot of time on. There was chocolate mints on our pillows, 2 beautiful long stem roses, and a keepsake card about Wildwood as well. She called around and made reservations for us at the spa, because we had failed to do so before we arrived.

And the breakfast... oh I couldn't say enough about it! Rebecca is an amazing cook. Breakfast was probably my favorite part of the trip. All the guests had breakfast together, and it was a wonderful time to get to know everyone and hear about all the experiences they were having on their vacations. Oh, did I forget to mention the "Snack Room"??!! How could I!?! How wonderful is it to get greeted by the smell of fresh baked brownies and cookies as you pass through during the day. My friend and I stopped a few times during our stay.
Hot Springs was beautiful, and the spa was wonderful... but I would tell anyone that what truely made that weekend one to remember was Wildwood Bed & Breakfast. The home, the breakfast, the room, the history tour, it was just an amazing place to stay. We couldn't tell our husbands enough about it when we got home. And we both agreed we would be going back and taking the guys with us next time!
Thank you so much Rebecca and Dave for allowing visitors into your home. And to your mom for finding such a wonderful place!

Shelley
Brandon, MS

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with friends
21  Thank GirlsGetAWayPlanner
Reviewed 8 September 2006

We just returned from our second stay at Wildwood. It was three incredibly relaxing days. From the time we walked in the door, we felt as if we were in our own home. When we walked into our room there were rose petals on the bed, candles lit, and soft music playing in the back ground. The rooms are so inviting and relaxing, and the only thing that can get you out of them in the morning is the incredible four course breakfast that is served each morning during your stay. You will not need to go anywhere to eat until dinner. I have been to a couple of bed and breakfast locations, but this one is one that my husband and I just keep coming back to because it is unlike any bed and breakfast we had been to before.

This time we brought my parents along, and they said it was the most relaxed they have been in a while. When we were leaving, after our third night there, my father was already trying to get my mother to commit to a date they could come back. They said that anyone who stays there has to go through the tour of the house, because the house just has so much more history that you would think.

One of the things that truly makes Wildwood stand out from any other bed and breakfast is the service. From the time you check in until the tim you drive out of the driveway, everything is taken care of. The staff not only takes care of the incredible breakfast, but also any tours, reservations for services and dinner reservations that you need during your stay.

The location is also perfect for staying in Hot Spring. It is right past the bath houses and downtown Hot Springs, so you are just minutes from shopping, the bath houses and wonderful restaurants.

21  Thank lsuenvironmental
Reviewed 30 August 2006

My husband and I have made several trips through the past year and plan on many more!! If you have not made your reservation to stay at the Wildwood---please do.

It is a beautiful victorian house that is completely restored and renovated to its original beauty. David, Rebecca, and Sasha are wonderful people and make the stay complete.
I really enjoy the different packages that have been put together by the Wildwood. I know there will be one just right for you, too!!

My advice would be to book 3 nights instead of 2. Once you have been to the 1884 Wildwood you will understand that 3 nights are just right to get the stress released and get your wheels of life back in line.

21  Thank luvvictorianera
Reviewed 27 August 2006

My husband and I spent our second anniversary at Wildwood and can not imagine spending it anywhere else. Rebecca and David were very hospitable and Sasha was very helpful. The rooms were beautiful, the house completly unbelievable, and the breakfasts out of this world. Anyone who stays here will throughly enjoy the pampering you receive. My husband and I will definitly be going back!! Rebecca, David, and Sasha- thank you for making our weekend so memorable!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
19  Thank ladp0828
Reviewed 21 August 2006

My husband and I fell in love with Wildwood. From the second you walk in it is pure heaven. Every detail is meet!!! Our room was filled with rose petals, candles, and soft back ground music. It was the most romatice setting. The home was a true historical home and absolutely gorgeous. The tour of the home is 1st class and you grow to appreciate the home even more. The food was absolutely wonderful. And the snack bar area as well. The hospitality was beyond anyone's expectations. Rebecca, David, and the staff are the most wonderful people and really know how to treat their guests. We had never been to a B&B and can not wait to go back!!!! If you are looking for a relaxing or romantic getaway this is the place.

21  Thank SWEATHERBY