“Great experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1890 Williams House Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Denton, Texas
“Great experience”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This was my first experience staying at a B&B and we had a fantastic time. Everything was great from the ladies that work here to the breakfast to the value. The only "issue" we had was that we requested a kosher breakfast and they brought us bacon on the first day but they quickly took it back and brought us turkey bacon. That was literally the only problem, if you can call it that.

Since we were there celebrating a birthday, we had chocolate covered strawberries with the most amazing whipped cream waiting for us. And that is how my chocolate covered strawberry obsession started!!

We stayed in the East Chamber room and it was a very quiet house even though most of the rooms were occupied. We got to sit out on the porch and watch the lightening on one evening.

You can't go wrong.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
waldo
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This was my first B&B experience and I have no complaints, in fact I hate that I have spent so much on bad hotel rooms all these years. We stayed in the East Chamber. It was exactly as described on website. My two favorite things were the breakfast and the porches! It was so peaceful and quiet. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for cozy, quiet, relaxing and friendly environment.

Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Ripley, Mississippi, USA
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband & I always visit a B &B for our anniversary. This one is by far one of the best we have been to. The staff was wonderful. They really went the extra mile to make sure our stay was enjoyable. The room was very clean. The food was 5 star. If you are planning to visit Hot Springs I recommend you stay here!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank akmassa
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I traveled to Hot Springs in April 2012. I did my research and decided to stay at 1890 Williams House Inn. I can not express what a great decision this was! I have ZERO complaints about staying at 1890 Williams House Inn. I stayed in the William’s Suite and it was fantastic! The room was impressive and awe inspiring and the in room breakfast was delicious each day. The friendliness of the ladies and their knowledge of the surrounding area was a true breath of fresh air. I have stayed in numerous hotels around the world, but this was my first B&B and I must say; I will definitely seek accommodations at a B&B before locating a hotel. The ladies at 1890 Williams House Inn provided a lot more than I expected for my first B&B experience. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Room Tip: I chose the William’s Suite because I thought it would be the best room in the house. While this wa...
1 Thank Moe214
Overland Park, KS
Reviewed 18 April 2012

What a marvelous time to be had at the1890 Williams House Bed and Breakfast. The new owner (last 3 months) has really outdone herself! The rooms are beautiful, spacious and COMFY!!!, The breakfast is delicious and the staff (including cook, hosts and gardener are all very friendly and welcoming. The grounds are outstanding and the big wrap around porch with swing, and plenty of chairs is great for just sitting out and admiring the scenery. If you like B & Bs you will love this one!

Room Tip: We toured the whole inn -- all rooms more like suites because of size and furniture were superb, bu...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank mefleming
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The West Chamber room was perfect for me and the wifey. Jacuzzi tub was super awesome, the electric fireplace was a real nice touch. All in all, best Easter weekend I can ever remember. Linda was so great. A kindred spirit. The entire staff was excellent and friendly and the breakfast delicious. I recommend a stay here if you ever find yourself in Hot Springs, AR. Thank you 1890 Williams House Inn for a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

-The Ely's

Room Tip: The West Chamber was perfect for a couple after intimacy.
Fort Smith
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We chose this B&B as our destination for our 10 yr anniversary and could not have picked a better place. Everyone we encountered with the staff were helpful and great. The room was cozy just like being at home. The breakfast dishes were exquisite and probably the best breakfast we have had at a hotel, motel or B&B we have stayed at before. We will definitely be coming back here on our next Hot Springs trip.