“The staff was fine, check in was easy. The room was mostly...”

Travelodge Hot Springs AR
Ranked #33 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Memphis
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Booked through Hotwire. The room was funky, carpet wasn't vacuumed. Bathroom wasn't swept or mopped. The tub was terribly stained. My kids and I were frightened to sleep in those beds. So, I went to Walmart and bought disinfectants and scrub free and started cleaning. Also air fresher. Four people total in the room but only 3 sets of towels. And when I asked for another set, she insulted me by implying we would run off with the dollar general hard towels. Please listen it's really bad. Pool had cups and behind the dresser were a bottle and trash.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Dissatisfied07
Hot Springs
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Couldn't find my reservation. Would have to pay again to stay. Prostitutes in parking lot. Vagabonds milling about. Had to just drive the 5 hours home!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank Kimberly C

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 June 2014

To begin, If "0" stars was a possible rating, that is what I would give this nasty place! The room was completely awful! When I walked in, the smell was horrific and the room looked like something from a horror movie with dark, dingy, and dated furniture that had to be 20 to 30 years old. I pulled back the bedding and what did I find???.... BUGS and CIGGARETTE ASHES!! I automatically walked out and got a room elsewhere. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT STAY HERE! There are nice places that are brand new by the lake for about 20 bucks more. This place is beyond words. How they can get $80 bucks a night for this dump is crazy!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank R D
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I came to Hot Springs for our anniversay. We planned to stay for 3 days but check out of this dump the day after we checked in. The floors were stained badly, the comforter had cigarette burns in it, the bedding had red stains, bugs, there was a hole in the wall where someone had punched it, the TV didn't work, and it smelled awful! We checked in late that night so we were stuck there until morning. We went to Wal- Mart at midnight and bought a comforter and a sheet to make it through the night. This place is so nasty and dirty that the health department should close it down. We checked out first thing the next morning and went to another hotel. I don't understand how this place got any positive reviews. If you want a clean and comfortable place to stay DO NOT STAY AT TRAVELODGE IN HOT SPRINGS!!!

• Stayed May 2014